• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
this is FAR again at Newegg. this will be posted on the main thread ASAP

Symantec Norton Internet Security 2013 - 3 PCs
$55 - $55 MIR card exp 3/24/13

note: parago is beginning to reject rebates on a more frequent basis. There might be a 20 rebate submission for symantec/norton.

i apologize if this is a repost. thank you for reading.

Member Summary

Internet Security 2013
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The rebate can be rejected for any reason by Symantec. The rebate form is too vague.

ScottMalinowski said:   The rebate can be rejected for any reason by Symantec. The rebate form is too vague.

this is a normal Newegg Symantec rebate... how is it any different than before? I have not had an issue with Symantec rebates from Newegg or frys

I usually do the rebate for symantec because I never had any problem with them, but I'll pass this time .I'll wait for the 360.thanks though.

I have tried searching the web, maybe someone knows........does this Norton product eliminate the need for a program like malwarebytes? I have NAV 2012 and still got my email hacked.

ljderm said:   I have tried searching the web, maybe someone knows........does this Norton product eliminate the need for a program like malwarebytes? I have NAV 2012 and still got my email hacked.

I use Norton IS 2013 and still have malwarebytes pro alongside it... having both is ideal ...

Downloadable version available.
I have been using Norton products.

jocarpo said:   I usually do the rebate for symantec because I never had any problem with them, but I'll pass this time .I'll wait for the 360.thanks though.

I have been using norton IS for years, but bought 360 this year and wonder if it's worth the change. Do you recommand 360? And if i do decide to switch, do i need to uninstall norton IS first before installing 360 or i can just use the product key from 360 and not bother with uninstall and install? Thanks in advance.

Price is now $69.99, no longer free.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014