newegg FAR: iphone 4/4s case (F/S)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Newegg has the following item FAR. This will be added to the main thread ASAP

SCOSCHE bandEDGE g4 Black Polycarbonate & Rubber Edge Case for iPhone 4/4S IP4EBKVB
$5.99 - $5.99 MIR exp 3/20/13

thank you for reading this. I apologize if this is a repost.

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

iphone 4/4s case
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
fyi, this case just survived a 4 ft drop from a running treadmill. Iphone unscathed. Not bad for free.

Mine didn't come... (more)

Listpricenomore (Mar. 26, 2013 @ 12:33a) |

I sent in the rebate with the barcode on plastic. Will see if the rebate will come.

pdxor (Mar. 26, 2013 @ 12:49a) |

I ordered it and got no rebate since there was a deadline for it. Newegg said do not reply on sites that advertise their... (more)

soromo (Apr. 05, 2013 @ 9:40p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

in 4 1

+1

in 4 1. thx.

Got one. Thanks!

Today I had a great experience with Newegg Customer Service...replacing a defective HDMI cable I saw here a few weeks ago.I recommend Newegg as they actually have ethics.......rare today.

belgique said:   Today I had a great experience with Newegg Customer Service...replacing a defective HDMI cable I saw here a few weeks ago.I recommend Newegg as they actually have ethics.......rare today.

If you have the patients to wait on the phone then they're fine. The chat reps however are not as accomodating as the phone staff...

belgique said:   Today I had a great experience with Newegg Customer Service...replacing a defective HDMI cable I saw here a few weeks ago.I recommend Newegg as they actually have ethics.......rare today.

They are usually OK with customer service, but I'm still not over my recent experience:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/off-topic/1261906/

IMO Amazon, American Express, and Sierra Trading Post have the best CSR's.

In 4 One. Thanks!

Terms and Conditions:
This mail-in rebate offer is valid only with purchases made between 03/19/2013 and 03/20/2013 on Scosche bandEDGE g4 Black Polycarbonate & Rubber Edge Case for iPhone 4/4S IP4EBKVB by an end user customer at Newegg.com. Only the actual purchaser of the qualifying product may participate. Limit one rebate per person, address, and household. Limit one rebate submission per envelope unless otherwise stated. Photocopies of the UPC will be denied unless stated on the rebate form. End user must keep copies of all materials sent. Materials received become the property of Newegg.com. Resellers, groups and organizations are not valid. Use of fictitious names and/or multiple addresses to obtain multiple rebate requests is fraudulent and could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud statutes (18 USC, Section 1341 & 1342). P.O. Boxes are not accepted for this promotion. Checks are void if not cashed within 90 days. To check rebate status, log onto Newegg.rebateaccess.com or call 1-800-953-3098. Offer is valid to residents of the 50 United States and its territories. Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law and non-transferable. Not valid with any other offer unless stated otherwise. Failure to submit any of the requested documentation will delay or prevent the rebate issuance. Newegg.com reserves the right to interpret the rules of this promotion at its sole discretion and all decisions made by Newegg.com are final. Newegg.com reserves the right to change without notice the Terms and Conditions of this promotion or to modify or end this promotion at any time without notice. Please allow 8-10 weeks for processing of submission. Newegg.com is not responsible for any liabilities, taxes or expenses incurred by end user as a result of this promotion. Your right to receive the rebate will automatically terminate if you fail to negotiate your rebate by the expiration date listed. Newegg.com products may not be returned for refund once the rebate form has been submitted. Newegg.com is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected or postage-due mail.

Thanks!

Good protective cases. In 4 2. Thanks.

In for One. Thanks!

Great find - in41. Been needing a decent case.

In for 1 with runner. Thanks OP.

case doesn't look great but in for one for the cc utilization.

Mmm... I have got a promotion iphone case $0.88 on Amazon few days ago.

A good price with a not-bad case. Thanks..

tobyttu said:   Good protective cases. In 4 2. Thanks.

Limit one per household i think

Received mine today.
Description mentioned "•Screen Protector Include" but did not receive any screen protector.
Did anyone receive any screen protector?

In 4 1.

I didnt get a screen protector or cleaning cloth either

Received the pack. no screen protector or cleaning cloth. Also, is the bar code at the plastic zip bag the UPC code we need send to the Newegg's MIR?

Thanks in 4 1 egg

I got the item today and as mentioned in the earlier post this is bulk packaging and the CSR at Newegg asked me to use the barcode on the plastic wrap for the MIR. there is no screen protector and if we need one, we have to call the mfg directly and request that. BIG thumbs down for Scosche - their product not only looks crappy, their packaging is worse...

I also received mine and as mentioned by other. There is no packaging. Just a plastic bag.

edit: I don't think this case is worth $6 and the hassle of mailing out rebate. It's a cheap rubber case.

fyi, this case just survived a 4 ft drop from a running treadmill. Iphone unscathed. Not bad for free.

Mine didn't come with a screen protector either.

I sent in the rebate with the barcode on plastic. Will see if the rebate will come.

I ordered it and got no rebate since there was a deadline for it. Newegg said do not reply on sites that advertise their products and better to get daily deal email from them directly

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014