• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBRSAz2B7SHGCB8xdsFCYRzCTZn/...

Valid through 3/21/13 in Staples® U.S. stores only. Discount applies to tablets. Excludes Windows and clearance items. Limit 1 per customer. While supplies last. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards.

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

10% off Any Tablet
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Link doesn't work.

bad link

You can print it from here:

Staples Coupons

Try this one https://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/coupons/?icid=HDC:HDC:DROPDOWN:W...

I picked up the Nexus 7 16gb for 179.99 New yesterday. They had the 32gb for 224.99 with the 10% off coupon.

this is a good deal if someone is needing 1

this coupon works on open box/display model ietms. I just picked one Google Nexus 7 16gb up $199.00 - $60 (Price Override for display) - $ 13.9 (10% off, code 85164). I paid the remaining $125.10 with Staples reward check and the salesperson was sure impressed! It was in mint condition with original box etc, too!

Just got Nexus 7 16gb for $179 , thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014