• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com

25% Off Sitewide
The "25% Off Sitewide" Promotion (the "Offer") entitles customers to a 25% discount on their purchase. No coupon code required at checkout. Offer valid March 18-21 online only at www.thebodyshop-usa.com. The offer is not valid in-store. Offer excludes $10 Select Body Butter, Outlet items, pre-boxed gift sets, gift cards, Love Your Body™ memberships and charitable items. Offer does not apply to prior purchases. Returned items will be refunded or exchanged at the discounted price. Offer subject to change without notice.

$10 Select Body Butter
The $10 Body Butter Offer (“The Offer”) entitles customers to purchase 200ml Blueberry, Sweet Lemon, Cocoa Butter, Passion Fruit or Papaya Body Butter for $10, excluding applicable taxes. Offer valid March 19-20, 2013 at participating The Body Shop® stores located in the US and online at www.thebodyshop.com. Returned products will be refunded at the discounted sale price. Offer is not applicable to prior purchases. Offer subject to change without notice. While supplies last.

Free Shipping on Orders of $15 or More
The "Free Shipping on Orders of $15 or More" offer entitles online customers to free Ground shipping on orders of $15 or more (not including item discounts and tax) on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 – Wednesday, March 20, 2013. Simply select "Ground Shipping" when choosing your shipping option during checkout. Delivery time is up to 7 business days from order date. Offer excludes orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii. Offer subject to change without notice.

LOVE YOUR BODY™ Member Exclusive: Free Shipping
The Free Shipping LOVE YOUR BODY™ Offer (the "Offer") entitles customers with active LOVE YOUR BODY™ rewards membership to receive free Ground Shipping when ordering online at www.thebodyshop-usa.com. Offer valid March 18-25, 2013. Customer must be logged in and have LOVE YOUR BODY card applied and linked to account in order to receive free Ground Shipping. Offer valid for new and existing Memberships. Offer subject to change without notice. Delivery time is up to 7 business days from order date. Ground shipping available in the continental U.S. only.

Member Summary

body shop
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anyone else having problems adding items to the shopping bag?

I have tried adding several items in 3 different browsers & every time my cart is still empty

Cart
Disclaimer
Solipsist said:   Anyone else having problems adding items to the shopping bag?

I have tried adding several items in 3 different browsers & every time my cart is still empty

Still works for me no issues

Last Day! Get your order shipped for FREE with $15 purchase

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014