• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

smashburger
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I'm not a vegeterian or anything, but their blackbean burger on a chipolte bun was quite tasty. I'm debating if I shoul... (more)

ColonelCash (Mar. 29, 2013 @ 3:52p) |

last day.

neogeo53 (Mar. 31, 2013 @ 5:55p) |

I'm pretty sure it means you have to work the cash register yourself. That's the only way they can afford such a deal. Y... (more)

cattlet (Mar. 31, 2013 @ 6:41p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Love the Smash. Wife is going to DRAG me here the next 3 days. Or more. heh

Sure, blame it on her...

What's an entree at smashburger. Just a sandwich or salad?

thirddowndraw said:   What's an entree at smashburger. Just a sandwich or salad?

Why not just go onto the website and look? Considering the only options are sandwiches, salads, drinks and sides I'd say you're probably on the right track.

Baja burger. Awesome.

bugsie said:   thirddowndraw said:   What's an entree at smashburger. Just a sandwich or salad?

Why not just go onto the website and look? Considering the only options are sandwiches, salads, drinks and sides I'd say you're probably on the right track.

I did look and they don't have "entrees" on the menu.

I didn't ask because I'm lazy - I asked because I've never heard a sandwich referred to as an entree.

I was just there (sans coupon). Burger, fries, shake, soda, chicken strips, chicken sandwich. That was the menu.

cyfan said:   I was just there (sans coupon). Burger, fries, shake, soda, chicken strips, chicken sandwich. That was the menu.

Exactly. Sorry if that came off as overly harsh third but it just seemed fairly clear with the limited choices as you saw.

Don't have any local. Having eaten there before, Buy One, Get One is the only thing that makes it a reasonable cost. Good burgers, but the price for a burger, fries, and drink is too high.

Paula knows the score!
Disclaimer
High compared to the crap you get at Burger King, McDonalds, etc.

You get what you pay for. And the cost of diabetes is cheap!

EradicateSpam said:   Don't have any local. Having eaten there before, Buy One, Get One is the only thing that makes it a reasonable cost. Good burgers, but the price for a burger, fries, and drink is too high.

"Too high" as compared to what? Pricing is very similar to 5 Guys or any other place with higher quality meat than the usual fast food giants. Their pricing is actually much LESS than most of my local restaurants and certainly much less expensive than places like The Burger Lounge which, allegedly, has even better meat (for about $14 according to their website for the items you mentioned..their burger alone is almost $8!).

If anyone has "The Counter" near them....for 2 burgers, fries and 1 soda....it was $41. Burgers were $13. They were damn good though! Smash is a welcome price break since I will never eat a burger from a chain. 99 cent burger? What do you expect? PINK SLIME!

The chicken sandwich at Smash is 100x better than even the ones at Carl's/Hardee's and even better than the grilled chicken at Chick-Fil-A.

I wonder if I need to print this out. Planning on going there after the beach but didn't see this till now.

Can someone tell me what an entree is at smashburger? does that mean you have to get fries and a drink with the sandwich to be an entree?
I know the last coupon smashburger had was written BOGO sandwich.

qube said:   Smash is a welcome price break since I will never eat a burger from a chain.

Smash is just another chain...

I wasn't overly impressed by the one near me. The burger was alright, but the fries... not so great. I didn't think the quality of the meat was anything to write home about, either.

slickdeal45 said:   Smash is just another chain...

Big chain. Your McDonalds, Burger King, etc sort of garbage.

slickdeal45 said:   I wasn't overly impressed by the one near me. The burger was alright, but the fries... not so great. I didn't think the quality of the meat was anything to write home about, either.

It's too bad this is China and you are forced to eat there huh?

Sweet potato Smash fries and haystack onions. Only way to go.

Wait, you mean this isn't China, and I can express an opinion that disagrees with yours? Wow!

Some people...

Great Coupon. Thanks.

"only one person per transaction"

What the heck does that mean, you have to eat both burgers yourself?

steve1jr said:   "only one person per transaction"

Can't buy 3 and use 2 coupons.

Come on guys, this isn't so hard.

They define an entree as any single menu item.

valen9838 said:   Can someone tell me what an entree is at smashburger? does that mean you have to get fries and a drink with the sandwich to be an entree?

Nice. Thank you for this!

shopmeister said:   They define an entree as any single menu item.

valen9838 said:   Can someone tell me what an entree is at smashburger? does that mean you have to get fries and a drink with the sandwich to be an entree?

You do realize you're answering a question that's already been asked here and then answered at least twice already, right?

Green for you OP. Thanks!

never heard of them
(added location link to QS)

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I never heard of Smashburger. Nearest one to me looks about 25 miles away. A drive, but a drive I must eventually do!

Get the fried pickles. Trust me on this.

The burger with bacon, cheese, bbq sauce and onion straws was great!

So much for eating healthy.

Thanks OP!

Mamzer said:   The burger with bacon, cheese, bbq sauce and onion straws was great!

So much for eating healthy.

Thanks OP!
At least you had a vegetable in there!

few more days left

I'm not a vegeterian or anything, but their blackbean burger on a chipolte bun was quite tasty. I'm debating if I should drive another 30 minutes for one. Yep, that good.

last day.

BrianGa said:   steve1jr said:   "only one person per transaction"

Can't buy 3 and use 2 coupons.

Come on guys, this isn't so hard.
I'm pretty sure it means you have to work the cash register yourself. That's the only way they can afford such a deal. You may also have to prepare the entree yourself also.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014