• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
368-Count Huggies Soft Skin Baby Wipes w/ Shea Butter $5.50 + Free In Store Pickup

Toys R Us has select Baby Scented Wipes on sale listed below. Select in-store pickup to save on shipping.

368-Count Huggies Soft Skin Baby Wipes /w Shea Butter $5.50
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3112896

528-Count Babies R Us Supreme Scented Club Baby Wipes $7
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3760805

Toys R Us
See Toys R Us discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

diapers
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Huggies in store pickup only, closest store that has them in stock is 40 miles away from the greater los angeles area.

oos everywhere around me.

nice .. got some.. thanks OP

Huggies OOS for Little Rock area
the BRU brand is in stock in all 3 stores here

I'm giving the TRU brand a try. They come in packs of 88 with a resealable top. Wippie size is 16x20cm.

Same price inshore? Have a $2 coupon...

dontcare4myname said:   Same price inshore? Have a $2 coupon...
I looked on the shelves at the Alhambra store, they didn't have either brand. BTW, their in store pickup procedure is not very efficient. I waited about 10 minutes with another customer before I rang for customer service. The manager showed up 5 minutes later and had to call to see if our stuff was coming.

Just picked up 4 from the 1000 Oaks,CA TRU.

I just opened up a pack of the BRU brand...so thin you can see thru them. I will need at least 2 to wipe up the poop. I won't be buying them again.

Huggies is out of stock in the Baltimore/Frederick area but there are plenty of the Babies R Us brand left.

Out of stock everywhere around me

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.