• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.sears.com/?intcmp=xsite_Sears

buy 3, get 1 FREE on Goodyear Eagle GT tires & SSC wheels

with promo code: B3G1FREE plus, Shop Your Way Rewards Members
get $50 in Points
see details

Buy 3 Eagle GT tires or buy 3 SSC wheels at regular, sale or clearance price, get the 4th tire or wheel free. Free tire or wheel must be of equal or lesser value. Offer good thru 3/23/13.
*(50,000 Points) when you purchase 3 SSC wheels and 3 Eagle GT tires. Excluding sales tax and other fees.

Sears
Need a Sears coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

eagle GT
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Buy more save more offer: Buy 2 save $40 with code: B2S40 or buy 4 save $100 with code B4S100 on Goodyear Eagle GT or Bridgestone Dueler APTIV. Installation required. No dealers. No carryouts.Offer good thru 4/18/13, online or in store.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP! There is also an additional $40 Goodyear rebate when you buy 4 Eagle GT tires (or $80 if you buy it with a Goodyear credit card)

Link

For my car it comes out to $185.88 installed after SYWR and rebate.

How do these eagle tires compare in quality with others, say continental or michelin? Anyone that used these, please comment. Thanks.

I just ordered 4 Eagle GTs for my Volvo 446.06 not counting the rebate. With 90 day balance, install, new stems.

Buy 3 Get One Free Goodyear Eagle GTs B3G1FREE
$35 off $350+ SEARS35OFF300AFFILIATEDEALS
$75 in Sears Shop Your Way Rewards SYWAUTO7

AUTO40 worked but it said either/or so I figured Id not chance it for $5

"Online Only! Spend $350 on auto, get $40 off code AUTO40, OR get $75 in SYW points code SYWAUTO7 Offer ends 06-Apr-2013"

Amazing tires, best deal on Eagle GTs I've seen since BF.

I actually camped out on BF, for tires, got the only four in the district. Make my G6 a whole new car.

Just so everyone is tracking. There are 3 discount codes you can stack with the purchase of 4 tires.

1. Buy 3 Get 1 Free: B1G3Free
2. $35 off $350: SEARS35OFF300AFFILIATEDEALS
3. $75 in ShopYourWay points: SYWAUTO7

Note you cannot use the $35 credit and the alternative $40 cash savings simultaneously. However, for $5 less you receive $75 in rewards points.

Another update: If you're getting the tires installed, select the Performance balance option. It's normally $56, but now its only $28 for all 4. So you save $13 over the 90-ay balance and on top of that, you get lifetime balance.

Curious, can we use the rebate also? http://www.goodyearrebates.com/

Thank you for the additional $35 off.

The correct code for the tires is B3G1FREE, not B1G3FREE (I wish it was Buy 1, get 3 free)

And there is no reason why this shouldn't qualify for the $40 rebate ($80 if you use a Goodyear credit card)

lucidstorm said:   Just so everyone is tracking. There are 3 discount codes you can stack with the purchase of 4 tires.

1. Buy 3 Get 1 Free: B1G3Free
2. $35 off $350: SEARS35OFF300AFFILIATEDEALS
3. $75 in ShopYourWay points: SYWAUTO7

Note you cannot use the $35 credit and the alternative $40 cash savings simultaneously. However, for $5 less you receive $75 in rewards points.

Thanks! another 5% using discover card check out!Total $318 taxes with free shipping to my home

Thank you for the great deal! I used ShopDiscover 5% as well as the ShopYourWay reward points from the other thread, got free shipping.

anybody who bought this ??.. did you get your ShopYourWay Points immediately after purchase

positivevibes said:   anybody who bought this ??.. did you get your ShopYourWay Points immediately after purchase

Yes, they posted right away.

Not me (only about 3000 points were credited) and I'm still waiting for a confirmation that they are ready to be installed.

i actually got mine installed 2 days back and got my final invoice. Still no move on Sears part, i shot them an email, will let you know what they reply.

Sounds good -- I am actually in no rush to have mine installed -- but I certainly want to get the points. Thanks.

hey, i emailed shopyourway rewards customer care and they updated my points. So there is the solution if you have such issue.

Dear ***,

Thank you for contacting Shop Your Way Rewards regarding your recent online order and the Sears.com offer to "Earn $75 in points when you spend $350 in Auto with coupon".

We have updated your account to honor the offer you used on 3/23/13 when your order was placed, and we apologize for the delay. Please visit www.shopyourway.com to view your updated account.

Please let us know if you have additional questions or concerns.

Once again, thank you for contacting us and being a Shop Your Way Rewards member. We value your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Sincerely,

Eleanor T.
Shop Your Way Rewards Member Service
www.shopyourwayrewards.com

Thanks for the update. I had to e-mail them a couple of times and then attached a copy of my order showing that the amount exceeded $350 and they then immediately credited me with the points as well.

DropDeadDeal said:   positivevibes said:   anybody who bought this ??.. did you get your ShopYourWay Points immediately after purchase

Yes, they posted right away.

Brain fart. I forgot that we were supposed to get $75 in rewards points. I just got ~$3 so I had to e-mail them with a screenshot of the invoice & applied coupon and they credited it right away. Thanks for the reminder!

Is this b3g1 still available?

Buy more save more offer: Buy 2 save $40 with code: B2S40 or buy 4 save $100 with code B4S100 on Goodyear Eagle GT or Bridgestone Dueler APTIV. Installation required. No dealers. No carryouts.Offer good thru 4/18/13, online or in store.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014