• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is a killer router and if you're not afraid of refurb, this is a killer deal. $69.99 and put in promo code EMCXTWS227 for extra $10 off. Ends 3/20 (so might work tomorrow)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833122470

Here is part of a review that was listed as most helpful (this was on the new units however):

Gigabit lan ports that offer a *reliable* connection, even when throwing as much traffic as my network can generate at it. Hosting online matches, multiple large torrents, FTP, serving up HD video from an attached external drive, etc etc etc. If it's possible to make this thing drop a connection, I've yet to find a way to do so. True Dual band wireless N, so I can stay connected on my iPhone without making my N-packing laptop pay the price in speed. Netgear's award winning QoS functionality, that couldn't be easier to set up. Wall mountable, if you're so inclined. Great looks, which might matter depending on your placement options. The option to setup virtual wireless guest networks, so your friends can check their email and such while visiting, but not have access to your private network, or so you can be a nice guy and offer up an unsecured wifi hotspot to your neighbors, but keep the speed throttled down with the QoS controls so it doesn't affect your torrent speeds or gaming lag.

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

NETGEAR WNDR3700-100NAR (5.10kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

aparently there is another 10$ MIR on this. so price can go down another 10$ making it 49.99$ MIR.

Check the flash and RAM size on this model. The earlier versions had 64 MB (vs 128 MB for the new revision) of RAM and 8 MB of flash (vs 128 MB for the newest revision)

DD-WRT compatibility is listed with some caveats:
http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Netgear_WNDR3700

Mighty iffy ratings, and those are probably based on new product.

thanks OP. in for one. for 49.99 could not pass.

This router has been on clearance at Staples for $50 for a while now. Hard to find, but I got one about a month ago. It's the -100NAS, though. -100NAR sounds like it was intended for another country.

Does anyone know how this compares to the Linksys EA2700-RM N600 which is $39.99 on the Linksys site with no rebates? Can't decide!!

I'm in for one. I needed a new router and got the ASUS RN-N7 which runs dd-wrt and/or TomatoUSB. Which is good, but this is dual band, which is something I feel like I need. I can still return the ASUS. This is great, thanks!

I assume for regular home use w/o LanParrrtays this offers little over the $17AR N300 from Amazon last week?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014