• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Person of Interest: The Complete First Season Blu-ray @ Rakuten.com Shopping (formerly Buy.com) - $25.99
compare at $46.91
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Person of Interest: The Complete First Season Blu-ray
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

good show, I stopped watching since CBS wants to be tightwads and not put this show online. I might pick this up if it was $2 at a yard sale, anything more ain't worth it. Not worth it compared to Mad Men, Breaking Bad or Sons of Anarchy, CBS shows tend to be average and mediocre, good to watch but not worth buying.

FrugalFreak said:   good show, I stopped watching since CBS wants to be tightwads and not put this show online.It's not the network, it's the studio making that decision. They do it so they can sell the show into syndication for bigger $$$ and goose the sale of DVDs. The same thing was done with "The Mentalist."

If it were up to CBS, they'd have the show on their site.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014