• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
50% off Vibram FiveFingers (19 Styles) @ 6PM - From $31.99

Free Shipping!

6PM currently has 19 styles of Vibram FiveFingers available, all 50-60% off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

50% off Vibram FiveFingers (19 Styles)
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

sweet find... not in my size though! What shoe site doesnt have a sizing filter? green for OP though

Now if I could only remember if I wear a size 40 or 41 (label is worn off of my current pair). Damn Euro sizing...

kind of creepy. do people actually wear these? indoor? outdoor?

Nils said:   kind of creepy. do people actually wear these? indoor? outdoor?

Yes, outdoors and indoors...I'm just not allowed to when I'm with my wife since she shares your feelings.

These things look interesting but they seem like a love-it-or-hate-it kind of product and I have a hard time spending more than a $20 on that. Same reason why I never bothered to try out crocs even before they became "uncool"

Nils said:   kind of creepy. do people actually wear these? indoor? outdoor?

most of the models are designed for outdoor use (running, trails, etc), but they're really gaining traction (har!) in the gym as well. every week, i see more of more of these guys. i'm in the process of buying my first pair as well. they're much more squishable/portable than bulky sneakers.

other than the funky look, another downside is that they apparently pick up and retain pretty funky smells as well and as a result require semi-frequent washings

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014