• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

GET A FREE PIZZA AFTER JUST ONE ORDER
Disclaimer
http://order.papajohns.com

Click Order Now below or enter the promo code HOOPS when you place your order at papajohns.com to qualify.

Your order must be for $11 or more, excluding tax and delivery fees, and must be completed by Monday, 4/8, to qualify for the large FREE PIZZA with up to three toppings on a future order.

25 bonus Papa Rewards points will be deposited in your account the day after your completed order. You may then redeem the 25 bonus points for a large FREE PIZZA with up to three toppings.

After You Qualify,Here's How to Get Your FREE PIZZA:

Redeem the 25 bonus Papa Reward points for a large FREE PIZZA with up to three toppings the same way you redeem earned Papa Rewards points.

The HOOPS bonus points must be used no later than Sunday, 4/28, or they will expire and no longer be available for use.

Member Summary

pizza
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Got mine today!!

fsu67 (Apr. 08, 2013 @ 8:02p) |

Likewise !!! they must be trying to make some numbers. But who cares, like their pizza and thats all that matters !!

laidbacklarkin (Apr. 08, 2013 @ 8:39p) |

Don't forget - if you got in on this deal, today's the last day to order your FREE pizza you already earned. Otherwise ... (more)

civ2k1 (Apr. 28, 2013 @ 7:02p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hmmm..according to www.abiteofpizza.com my local PJ's has 2 different offers and this one. One coupon code's for a $10 pizza and the other $11 for the same sized pizza. I'm hoping to try and stack the $11 pizza with this "hoops" offer. Anyone know if that'll work?

bugsie said:   Hmmm..according to www.abiteofpizza.com my local PJ's has 2 different offers and this one. One coupon code's for a $10 pizza and the other $11 for the same sized pizza. I'm hoping to try and stack the $11 pizza with this "hoops" offer. Anyone know if that'll work?

Not sure if you can stack codes

Working with the 2 medium for $14.99 under specials. Or with 999ewm (any large for $9.99) and breadsticks (at $4.49) too...

Thanks for the heads up OP! Much appreciated.

I have stacked codes for PJ online before, many of my attempts were unsuccessful, but I did previously stack one of the codes for bonus points with a discount code. YMMV

Cool... thanks!

thanks OP. ordered one... see 25 rewards in my account as pending.

So I saw this and used this code, the $9.99 large, and the $11 steak pizza all with no problems. Then I went to my Papa Johns to pick it up (I've been a loyal customer ever since they opened in town here because of these great deals) and she told me there was a problem, the $21.70 I agreed to wasn't working even though I have a confirmation number. She offered to do a "better deal" (her words) for $20 for both, but no points. No thanks, enjoy your already made pizzas Papa Johns.

Thanks anyways OP, green for trying.

Papa Johns does not make much money on me. I either order with A gift card I got for half price and get their bogo deals of that, or I wait for them to just send me free pizza codes. I have eaten so much of this stuff in the last 6 months, I have begun to actually worry about all the sodium I have been ingesting.

Since there was no definite answers I tried it out last night. I got a specialty pizza for $11 using the local code AND the 25 points for the hoops code posted above. Yes, they did stack so I got a great deal once again thanks to the great folks at this site. MUCH appreciated!

$11 "The Meats" Pizza plus another 3 topping pizza for free.

Great deal! Thanks OP.

Does not stack with 25% off code, was trying to get wings and drinks.

Why not?

(and for those who know better.....friends who enjoy pizza don't let friends who enjoy pizza buy Papa John's)

bugsie said:   Since there was no definite answers I tried it out last night. I got a specialty pizza for $11 using the local code AND the 25 points for the hoops code posted above. Yes, they did stack so I got a great deal once again thanks to the great folks at this site. MUCH appreciated!

Mind sharing the CODE for speciality pizza for $11.

So r u saying that u entered specility pizza code(what is the oiginal price of this pizza without the code ?) and also the HOOPS code and paid $11+txes and got 25 in points?

Thanks

MysteriousGirl said:   bugsie said:   Since there was no definite answers I tried it out last night. I got a specialty pizza for $11 using the local code AND the 25 points for the hoops code posted above. Yes, they did stack so I got a great deal once again thanks to the great folks at this site. MUCH appreciated!

Mind sharing the CODE for speciality pizza for $11.

So r u saying that u entered specility pizza code(what is the oiginal price of this pizza without the code ?) and also the HOOPS code and paid $11+txes and got 25 in points?

Thanks

Yes, I put in the local code (XXX11) and it allowed me to order a specialty pizza for $11. Then I put in the HOOPS code before checkout but after assembly of the order ($11+tx) and it gave me 27 points (2 for the order and 25 under the HOOPS code deal).

Share the code?! Have you even looked at this thread and my first posting here? Hint: I posted a link that will get you ALL codes LOCAL to YOU for Papa John's and/or Dominos.

just stacked 'cd1199' w/ 'hoops' to get 2 large 1 toppings and 27 points for $11.99 + tax

Buyer beware with Papa Johns. I used this code and did not get my points. I paid cash for the pizza but Papa Johns cancelled my order even though I have proof that I placed the order. Papa Johns said they could not credit me the 25 points since the local store somehow cancelled the order. Here is their response

"Thank you for contacting us at Papa John's. Since the order was cancelled
by the store, we cannot credit back the 25 points for the HOOPS promotion.
A complaint will be filed with the owner/operators of the store, someone
from the store will be in contact with you, as they will be responsible for
giving you the credit for the free pizza. The incident ticket number is
xxxx-xxxx. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact
us."

Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Amazingly pizza may be the only commodity (besides electronics) that has gotten cheaper in the last 20 years!

Ps for those that want to customize a specialty pizza "the works" comes with 6 topping where others have 5 or less.

You can only change 2 base topping though.

capnkidd said:   Ps for those that want to customize a specialty pizza "the works" comes with 6 topping where others have 5 or less.
MMMV (My Mileage May Vary) -- I've noticed that when I try this, my local store seem to be stingier with the amount of each replacement topping.

When my sisterinlaw worked at a Subway owned by immigrants whose primary language was not English, she was not allowed to put more than 3 olive slices on a 6" sub. Either the owners had calculated the topping amounts precisely using differential equations and astrology charts, or they were just cheap bastards.

thanks

bugsie said:   Hmmm..according to www.abiteofpizza.com my local PJ's has 2 different offers and this one. One coupon code's for a $10 pizza and the other $11 for the same sized pizza. I'm hoping to try and stack the $11 pizza with this "hoops" offer. Anyone know if that'll work?

This website just became my favorite one of all time

capnkidd said:   Amazingly pizza may be the only commodity (besides electronics) that has gotten cheaper in the last 20 years!

When I stack Kohl's discounts, I get Levi's 501 jeans cheaper than I did 30 years ago at The Gap.

However, the current quality of Levi's 501 jeans is inferior to when they were made in the USA.

Use "ALL11" to get a Large pizza for $11. Then use "HOOPS" to get a free pizza(25 bonus Papa Rewards points)

rsuaver said:   Working with the 2 medium for $14.99 under specials. Or with 999ewm (any large for $9.99) and breadsticks (at $4.49) too...

hm.. dominos 2 medium 2 topping for $6/ea = $12
not saving as much?

OliverTicklebottom said:   just stacked 'cd1199' w/ 'hoops' to get 2 large 1 toppings and 27 points for $11.99 + tax

cd1199 invalid

Just stacked 'HOOPS' and 'StarCadApr' to get two large one-topping pizzas and 28 points for $11.99... not too bad! Worked without issues.

Bucksmack said:   Just stacked 'HOOPS' and 'StarCadApr' to get two large one-topping pizzas and 28 points for $11.99... not too bad! Worked without issues.

Is 'StarCadApr' specific to ur area (zipcode ??) Did not know about that and also if it would work for eveyone.

MysteriousGirl said:   Bucksmack said:   Just stacked 'HOOPS' and 'StarCadApr' to get two large one-topping pizzas and 28 points for $11.99... not too bad! Worked without issues.

Is 'StarCadApr' specific to ur area (zipcode ??) Did not know about that and also if it would work for eveyone.

tried it for va area. not valid

Last day I did not want to miss this. Got 25 points (pending as of now).

Just used all11 frp, that abiteofpizza website that bugsie posted.

1 Large specialty pizza, $11 + the 25 free bonus points.

Thanks OP and thanks bugsie! My wallet thanks you, and so does my cardiologist.

Wow! Just spotted this in time. Thanks.

Got mine today!!

gloria7819 said:   Wow! Just spotted this in time. Thanks.Likewise !!! they must be trying to make some numbers. But who cares, like their pizza and thats all that matters !!

Don't forget - if you got in on this deal, today's the last day to order your FREE pizza you already earned. Otherwise you lose the bonus points.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014