Voting History
rated:

Free book
Disclaimer
Enjoy a FREE 8x8 Photo Book*
or save $29.99 on a larger size book.

Offer ends Tuesday
Promo code: MYBOOK

*Offer expires March 26, 2013 (11:59 P.M. PST). Offer is good for $29.99 off one (1) photo book with hard cover at Shutterfly.com. Photo book must total $29.99 or more excluding additional pages, taxes and other charges in order for discount to apply. Offer valid for one-time redemption per billing address. Offer not valid on 7x9, 5x7 and soft cover photo books. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. This offer is not redeemable for cash and cannot be sold, transferred or combined with other offers, discounts, promotions or credits.

S/H still applies - $7.99 for an 8x8, $8.99 for an 8x11

Member Summary

photo book
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

When I've gotten these offers from Shutterfly in my inbox in the past, they have typically been one-time unique codes. This code is obviously not a one-time code, so share it with all your friends and neighbors. Fine print says "one book per billing address". It's possible to share the link to a finished project with others, so you can put together one perfect book (which can be time consuming) and then "share" the project with your other email addresses and ship one to Grandma Betty in Boca, Grandpa Joe in Phoenix, Aunt Susy in Palm Springs, and Grandpa Larry in New York. Shutterfly's quality is very good. $38 (regular price) seems steep, but for $8, these books generate tremendous goodwill in the family.

b100 said:   When I've gotten these offers from Shutterfly in my inbox in the past, they have typically been one-time unique codes. This code is obviously not a one-time code,

Agree - This is very unusual for Shutterfly to just give away the photo book. It is high quality - my kids love these. Worth the effort.

Just ordered one. Fairly straightforward process for building a photo book and a great deal for just around $8 shipped. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

I have ordered about three of these over the past year I have been very happy with Shutterfly every time. Great Deal.

Remember these are good till tomorrow. Ordering my fourth one... (different accounts)

SpaceBoy said:   b100 said:   When I've gotten these offers from Shutterfly in my inbox in the past, they have typically been one-time unique codes. This code is obviously not a one-time code,

Agree - This is very unusual for Shutterfly to just give away the photo book. It is high quality - my kids love these. Worth the effort.

Not really - they do this a few times a year, but usually tied to some company sponsoring it or a TV program. Last few times however they were good for a free 8x8 but you could not upgrade it. This time, it can be used towards bigger books.

Shutterfly has extended the offer for another day. The code "MYBOOK" is now good until Wednesday, March 27:

"* Offer expires March 27, 2013 (11:59 P.M. PST). Offer is good for $29.99 off one (1) photo book with hard cover at Shutterfly.com. Photo book must total $29.99 or more excluding additional pages, taxes and other charges in order for discount to apply. Offer valid for one-time redemption per billing address. Offer not valid on 7x9, 5x7 and soft cover photo books. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. This offer is not redeemable for cash and cannot be sold, transferred or combined with other offers, discounts, promotions or credits."

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014