• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
10 off 20 coupon (Add http:// to the link): Link said: images.revtrax.com/RevTrax/crtmo.jsp?utm_medium=banner&programId=20516086&imageType=thumbnail&utm_campaign=ENGMarchLocal&utm_source=AOL&merchantId=20511397&affiliateId=20522409&viewType=prePrint

Get the coupon for 10 off 20 at RadioShack. No Facebook required.

Found this 3d converter for $19.97 at RadioShack in-store. Again huge YMMV.

Amazon has the same for $43.40 with decent reviews.

I haven't tested it yet, but seems to be a cheap way to convert 2d TV to display 3d content.

Don't expect magic converting 2d content to 3d but displaying 3d content on 2d TVs.

Will post more info once I test it myself.

Good luck.

I updated the link since it was getting truncated by FW.

RadioShack
Need a RadioShack coupon that earns 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

3d Video Wizard
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Receipt Scan
Thanks buell
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can't get 10 off 20 coupon. Says "We're sorry, but we were unable to process your request at this time."

try coupons.com for the Radio Shack coupon

help us out item number, sku # copy of receipt; something!!!!

I uploaded a copy of the receipt.

This thing is a piece of crap. After 30 minutes of playing with settings, I determined that it just doesn't work. If you like video that seems to flicker between orange and blue, well, this is the product for you! If you like 3D video, well...keep walking. The effect is so mild (even with a true 3D source) and the flicker so bad, it's just not worth bothering with.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014