• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Samsung Galaxy S III Wallet Case w/ Screen Protector $4.99 - with Free Shipping!

http://www.all4cellular.com/dailydeal/

I have this... snap the case to secure your phone in place,with a single magnetic button snap closure
the phone is accessible even with the case on, 2 interior card slots available for cards or numbers,and the
Case transforms into a comfortable viewing stand,works great
with my phone.

Member Summary

SIII (22.20kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

How does the phone stay in the case, wouldn't it slide out when it's closed?

You know these things go for about $3.69-$4.20 on eBay shipped...

All the color option has "/Orange". I think they might send out the unwanted orange color to you. I won't take this risk.

Look at the pictures, they're all orange on the inside. Doesn't really look like a man's wallet to me and not sure my wife could take the colors, but a cool concept.

If you look at the pictures, the outside will be the color you choose but the inner lining/material will be orange.

MiStAhLaZiE said:   If you look at the pictures, the outside will be the color you choose but the inner lining/material will be orange.
Maybe orange is good. If only cheaper.

suppin said:   You know these things go for about $3.69-$4.20 on eBay shipped...

You should at least give a link.

this stuff is cheap chinese junk. No thanks Stay away. bought one in the past and totally regretted it

lenasmithho said:   suppin said:   You know these things go for about $3.69-$4.20 on eBay shipped...

You should at least give a link.

www.ebay.com

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014