GoPro HERO3 12MP Black Edition $249.99!!

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

goproHERO3
Disclaimer
on eBay daily deals they have the HERO3 black edition for 249.99!! WOW great deal! i got one

http://item.ebay.com/390562886579

Member Summary

gopro
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Keep in mind this does NOT include original accessories.:

This listing is for a Brand New, 100% Authentic & Original GoPro Hero3 12MP Black Edition Action Camera W/ Built-In Wifi in Bulk Packaging (Camera Only). This package was designed to be Accessory Customizable, allowing you to add only the accessories you need for your adventure and nothing more!

In the Box:

GoPro Hero3 Black Edition Action Camera
Aftermarket Rechargeable Battery (OEM Quality)
Home Charger
Car Charger
USB Cable

Please Note the following accessories are NOT INCLUDED:

Waterproof Housing
Remote Charging Cable
WiFi Remote & Key Ring
QR Buckle
J-Hook Buckle
3-Way Pivot Arm
1 Curved Adhesive Mount
1 Flat Adhesive Mount
Assorted Mounts and Hardware

Yeah but I wish GoPro will let me customize my HERO3 however i want and not make me buy all the accessories for $400. Its a very customizable product and I think its a great package! You can always get the accessories separate (the ones you really need).

Another thing to keep in mind, from the small print on the bottom of the eBay page.

"Please Note: We are not affiliated with GoPro in any way. This camera does not come with a Manufacturer's Warranty."

Yeah after housing, mounts and remote its not much savings if any.

they have to put it there because of gopro and eBay policy's - but the cameras is original with gopro serial# and they have to warranty it. i called them

picked up a POS dashcam for 22 bucks. i can make my own russian youtube videos now, with crap quality but i dont care.

fherny said:   they have to put it there because of gopro and eBay policy's - but the cameras is original with gopro serial# and they have to warranty it. i called themNo offense, but when the ad states it doesn't come with a warranty I would trust them over a random forum user. Also the fact that gopro requires the receipt for warranty work would make me doubt that they would cover this camera that comes with an aftermarket battery in non retail packaging. Just something to think about with all of the known issues with the Black edition.

If you are in the market for a Black edition, REI had a 20% off sale starting on 3/22-4/7 that as far as I can tell does not exclude Gopro. That would make the Black $320, and the silver $240 + tax.
REI Coupon

i think that JVC cam at carsons is a better deal

The GoPro 3 has been very buggy. Reviews are not so good. I wouldn't take a chance on this because it seems like there is a high return rate on these. As much as I love my GoPro 2 I'm going to wait until they get some bugs out of the 3 before I "upgrade".

MrHat7 said:   i think that JVC cam at carsons is a better deal

Interesting reference. I've been buying the Adixxion from Bon-Ton.com for $100 to $80 each. The recent goodwill deal brought it down to $90. Visiting Carson's, it's the same site ... Weird.

The way to tell if they're in stock is to google "Adixxion" and it'll list the cameras with the pictures - if BonTon is in stock, it'll be on the list.

Looks like the listing got removed but I paid for mine this morning hmm


This buggy POS is one of the worst cameras I've bought. Dealing with the manufacturer CS is 10x worse. (sorry to threadcrap )

holla said:   This buggy POS is one of the worst cameras I've bought. Dealing with the manufacturer CS is 10x worse. (sorry to threadcrap )

Really? I haven't had any problems with mine.

Amazon reviews:
101 5 Star
109 1 Star

Google DMCA and GoPro and get an eyeful!

Im gonna save people some time:

"
MEM2013: Your cart doesn't contain at least 1 qualifying coupon item.

"

LiquidSilver said:   fherny said:   they have to put it there because of gopro and eBay policy's - but the cameras is original with gopro serial# and they have to warranty it. i called themNo offense, but when the ad states it doesn't come with a warranty I would trust them over a random forum user. Also the fact that gopro requires the receipt for warranty work would make me doubt that they would cover this camera that comes with an aftermarket battery in non retail packaging. Just something to think about with all of the known issues with the Black edition.

If you are in the market for a Black edition, REI had a 20% off sale starting on 3/22-4/7 that as far as I can tell does not exclude Gopro. That would make the Black $320, and the silver $240 + tax.
REI Coupon

gnolivos said:   Im gonna save people some time:

"
MEM2013: Your cart doesn't contain at least 1 qualifying coupon item.

"


"MEM2013: You saved $80.06 on 1 item with this offer.
You saved $13.99 in shipping on this order."

Worked just fine for me...

My Hero3 works great. It was a big upgrade from my last one. This is a great deal if you are not doing any underwater filming. Just pick up "The Frame".



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014