• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
16 rolls is OOS. Same deal now with the 12 "big rolls" = 16 regular rolls.

12 rolls of Bounty Paper Towels (11 x 10.4 in [27.9 x 26.4 cm] Each, 64 2-ply sheets per roll.)
+
4 Packs of Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong Facial Tissues
(4 * 56 Count Boxes. Total 224 Tissues, 8.4 x 8.2 in [21.3 x 21.3 cm] Each)
~~~~~~~~~~

1) click here, Click BOTH coupons, and add 2 (TWO) to cart.

New link! CLICK HERE

2- Click here to activate 20% off. (Credit to pochacco on SD for the 20% link.)

Checkout @ $12.58.

Eligible for free Shoprunner shipping.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal, needed more paper towels and tissues!

Great price! I got 4 packs of towels. I don't think you can get 2 packs of tissue for free though. Thanks

elwood2 said:   Great price! I got 4 packs of towels. I don't think you can get 2 packs of tissue for free though. Thanks

Can't you just place two orders?

DEAD. I was in the middle of checking out too!!!

We're sorry but this item is temporarily out of stock.

OOS

This is still in stock, and is an even better deal as the rolls contain more than twice as many sheets.

crhptic said:   This is still in stock, and is an even better deal as the rolls contain more than twice as many sheets.

Those are select-a-size sheets. Each sheet is perforated in half... you're getting more sheets in quantity, but only about 3-4 more sheets in actuality.

It looks like they had a typo (which I copied) in the sheet size for the item in the op. It has the sheet size of the Select-a-size but the quantity of the regular.

Trust me, I would have posted those had they been the better deal. (and btw, the 12 pack is cheaper than the 6 pack you linked to).

yaijic said:   DEAD. I was in the middle of checking out too!!!
rhino850 said:   We're sorry but this item is temporarily out of stock.
DeelBoy said:   OOS

BACK IN STOCK!!!

Thanks OP. I got it on it this time. I added in some emergency with the 20% off and got free shipping (I don't have Shop Runner). Very solid deal.

Anyone else get a canceled email a few days after the order?
Only to get a follow-up "shipped" email today?

But when I look @ the "Shipped" email, it shows just the paper towels shipped, and the tissues removed from the order???

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014