• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Roku 3 @amazon
Select Amazon.com for price and free ship.

5 star from 133 over 188 customer reviews

Thought it were helpful! Sorry!

Member Summary

roku
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ships 1-3 weeks

FYI: I ordered mine already a day or two ago and getting an estimated delivery date of April 4-10

This is retail price, not a deal.

I got one delivered really quickly from ABT last week, shipped from Chicago, IL. http://www.abt.com/product/67895/Roku-4200R.html

ABT currently has 4% Cash Back at fatwallet making it the best deal around at $96 no shipping no tax

I ordered from Roku directly last week and it arrived in 2 days.

munkyxtc said:   I ordered from Roku directly last week and it arrived in 2 days.Thanks for the tip. I just cancelled my Amazon order and ordered it from Roku. I can't believe I didn't try that the first time. Amazon has me brain washed.

why not apple tv?

Back in stock

Just tried my Roku 3 for last couple days, amazingly fast, i *think*, it multithreads downloads, so while it's playing commercial, it's loading shows in background, everything on my slow 3mbp/s Inet loads much faster than Roku 2's.

If multithreading is a facet of the 3 series, and they say they are porting same UI to 2 series, I wonder if this multithreading will also be part of the 2 series....

That said, if they start liquidating the 2 series for $50/xd 60/xs, I'm a convert / cable cutter looking to add units, love it.

importcf said:   Back in stock

It said back-ordered 2 weeks yesterday when I ordered, now in stock and about to ship. Pretty awesome, not to mention that Roku's website charges tax and Amazon is $99 to my door.

Apple TV is great if you own other Apple devices. Roku is available for a low as $49. Apples to Apples for only $79, so unless you have a vested interest in Apple, (multiple devises, content in the iTunes store, the Roku is a better option. Besides, the majority of the content is available for free.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014