• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Black & Decker 18V NiCad Sweeper - NSW18R

It is refurbished from Black & Decker on eBay. Includes 1 battery and charger. I don't have any experience with Black and Decker Refurbs, so perhaps someone who has can comment.

This is a light duty sweeper, it is not going to work well on wet leaves on a lawn or even move a big pile of dry leaves, but it would work for dry leaves or lawn clippings on a sidewalk or for cleaning up sawdust in a shop. I'm not a big fan on B&D products, but this seems like a pretty good price for what it is. Probably it is the best deal for someone who has other B&D 18V stuff because you get a battery that will work with your other tools and a blower for about what a battery would cost. Another reason it is a better deal for people who already have B&D 18V stuff is that I think the charger that comes with it takes 9 hours to charge the battery. So unless you have a second battery ready, you are out of service for the day when the battery runs out.

I don't know how many are available or how long the price will last.

Member Summary
Staff Summary

really didnt need it, but got one anyway.

If you buy this and want to get a second battery "cheap" checkout the 18v drill...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Decker-18V-Cordless-Drill-Driver-G...

$23 with free shipping. It is also remanufactured, not sure what that means about the battery.

These batteries sell on their own for $35 (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Decker-18V-Slide-Pack-Battery-HPB1...

Why did this get moved to expired deals? It is still available.

pdxman1 said:   Why did this get moved to expired deals? It is still available.Probably because that listing is expired. Here is the current one: Cordless $30 blower

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014