Mac Update Free Bundle--9 Free Programs

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://deals.macupdate.com/freebundle

It's mostly photo-related and the apps aren't the most useful, but it's a nice freebie.

Member Summary

Included apps
Thanks slickdeal45
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
the other bundle 10 apps priced at $49.99 that includes 'Parallels Desktop 8' - is this a good deal??link

Polash (Mar. 23, 2013 @ 6:40p) |

That depends entirely upon whether or not you need and will use the software in the bundle.

slickdeal45 (Mar. 23, 2013 @ 6:46p) |

I myself think it's a pretty good deal. Use Parallels Desktop 8 quite a bit and I like it.

Thanks OP.

Big2mouth (Mar. 24, 2013 @ 12:30a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks

In general free things aren't excellent things, but it's not bad for me to get 9 apps for free. Ths.

lenasmithho said:   In general free things aren't excellent things, but it's not bad for me to get 9 apps for free. Ths.

Snap&drag is very good, used the free version for several years.

Thanks OP.

I'm trying to do this, but it gives me the message "invalid" when trying to create an account and I've reentered everything several times...

try security codes in lower case. This worked for me

Gives me invalid message... even tried using security codes in lower case but no luck

Nice! In.

I get an error every single time I try to sign up. Even without the security code by using "Create Account" in the top right corner

Did not work with Firefox even when I tried lowercase. Worked like a breeze in Chrome. Go figure...

Ok so I tried with Internet Explorer (downloaded at work to put on my Mac at home) and it worked just fine....And now I can sign in on Chrome. Whatdoyaknow

Tried in all 3 browsers - IE (10 and 9), Firefox and Chrome....no luck

I got through the account setup, but get a
*Error 812 - please contact support@macupdate.com error when I click on 'Buy Now'

kharbanda2001 said:   I got through the account setup, but get a
*Error 812 - please contact support@macupdate.com error when I click on 'Buy Now'

Keep trying. It will work (got it after 4 tries).

Thanks OP! Worked like a charm!

Thanks, free is Good!

THanks.. Downloaded it. Was interested only in the Video Rotator., but downloaded the whole bundle. Have too many videos that needs to be rotated....

thanks op!

Thanks! No Problem at all!!

I just used the Video Rotate app to successfully rotate a great movie of my kids. For some reason my iPhone thought I had the phone rotated, but I didn't. Worth the download if only for this reason! Thanks OP!

the other bundle 10 apps priced at $49.99 that includes 'Parallels Desktop 8' - is this a good deal??link

That depends entirely upon whether or not you need and will use the software in the bundle.

Polash said:   the other bundle 10 apps priced at $49.99 that includes 'Parallels Desktop 8' - is this a good deal??link

I myself think it's a pretty good deal. Use Parallels Desktop 8 quite a bit and I like it.

Thanks OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.