rated:
Two HP 23'' LED Monitors @ HP Home - $269.99
compare at $338.99
Free Shipping!

• HP 23'' LED Monitors.
  • 5ms Response Time.
  • 8,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast.
  • 21.83''  x 15.16'' x 7.29''.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Features

Slim profile for small desktop spaces
1920 x 1080p crisp screen resolution
VGA and DVI-D (with HDCP) inputs for easy connectivity
ENERGY STAR® 5.0 qualified and EPEAT Silver registered

PrinceK said:   Features

Slim profile for small desktop spaces
1920 x 1080p crisp screen resolution
VGA and DVI-D (with HDCP) inputs for easy connectivity
ENERGY STAR® 5.0 qualified and EPEAT Silver registered

DVI-D to HDMI adapters are 3.99 or so / each. (Meritline.com)

In my experience with HDMI adapters, they do not do well with auto recognizing your HDTV (if using with an HDTV).

I didn't enjoy using it on my old setup, which featured an Radeon X1800XT graphics card (2 DVI outputs).

On my new system, I enjoy very much so having HDMI connectivity. When connected to my 47" Sony Bravia HDTV it auto detects
and sets the resolution accordingly. I would be really thinking about this deal if they HDMI inputs.

GetReal720 said:   In my experience with HDMI adapters, they do not do well with auto recognizing your HDTV (if using with an HDTV).

I didn't enjoy using it on my old setup, which featured an Radeon X1800XT graphics card (2 DVI outputs).

On my new system, I enjoy very much so having HDMI connectivity. When connected to my 47" Sony Bravia HDTV it auto detects
and sets the resolution accordingly. I would be really thinking about this deal if they HDMI inputs.

Same here, thinking about the pain in the ass that the convertors were to use, but from what I have read, as long as monitor recognizes HDCP, you are good to go. Currently have a HDTV hooked to laptop, so looking for something smaller, this would fill the bill, if I was just a wee bit more comfortable with the lack of HDMIs.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014