• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
thx

Awww. Groupon is experiencing technical difficulties Guess it's a server slamming deal.

site down fw effect!?

Groupon will be back shortly.
Groupon is temporarily unavailable, either because we're updating the site or because someone spilled coffee on it again.

The site will be back just as soon as we finish the update or clean up the coffee.

Thanks for your patience.
Groupon

HAHA- Someone spilled starbucks!!!

I had bought one last night

it's all FW's fault! LOL

In for 1!

'yesidonoitall', Wow... that is all it took to ban them for life.....

Got one.

Just got in. Groupon's back up.

loookingforadeal said:   'yesidonoitall', Wow... that is all it took to ban them for life.....

You bet, screw me once and never again.

Groupon was in the news lately, weren't they going bankrupt?

Discover sends me to "Groupon will be back shortly" page
Bwitched27 said:   Thanks OP! Used Shop Discover to get 15% Cash Back.

QQ35 said:   No problem here. Automatically used Groupon Bucks and manually added to Starbucks account.

i tried doing that and for some reason it's not allowing me, how did you do it?

Couldn't get into the offer after I clicked "Buy"!! too bad

NM, finally got it to work

Got 1. Thanks

nm-already stated site was down

Got the confirmation email 2 hours ago, but the deal doesn't show up anywhere in Groupon-land for me. This is making me whiny, and I don't like to be whiny. I'll just be over here in the corner pouting.

marayatano said:   DetroitLions2012 said:   thanks i was buyer #9 LOL

LOL!!! It now says over 5,000 bought!

How can that be?!?!?

Wow, this is the first time I seen Groupon say "over 100,000 bought"!! I always thought over 5,000 was the max! LOL

marayatano said:   marayatano said:   DetroitLions2012 said:   thanks i was buyer #9 LOL

LOL!!! It now says over 5,000 bought!

How can that be?!?!?

Wow, this is the first time I seen Groupon say "over 100,000 bought"!! I always thought over 5,000 was the max! LOL

Your thinking about local offers (usually smaller, independent merchants). This is a national offer, thus the much greater potential.

Seems to be back online now!

finally able to buy thru discover, Thanks.

Still showing as 'Processing' in MyGroupons

Got in, thanks. Wife will enjoy!!

Thanks OP. Got one

Works for me. thanks!

Every one of my attempts was ultimately canceled. They all said "processing" then disappeared.

Got one. Thanks.

Surprised to see the Starbucks whoredom. I am too cheap for Starbucks, I prefer my dark roast (extra oily) whole bean ground at home for a fraction of the cost. I have had a few Starbucks coffees/desserts but they don't really impress me. I still believe they are mostly a status symbol much like Apple, Dyson, Keurig, etc.

Sold out sooner than I thought!

yesidonoitall said:   Groupon was in the news lately, weren't they going bankrupt?

The CEO quit or was fired. I can't remember .

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014