QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Avia 6079 Hiking Shoes - Men $20.99ac shipped w/Kohls Charge (WIDE WIDTH AVAIL TOO-same price!)

First page
1 of 4
MISTERCHEAP
3/22/13 5:56 PM
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-c26938/avia-6079-hiking-shoes-m...

30% off w/ Kohls chr
Code: JELLYBEAN

MARCH 21-30, 2013

Free Ship code Free Shipping Code: PERK4MVC
Valid March 21-30
WikiPost
3/22/13 5:56 PM
Avia 6079 Hiking Shoes - Men [ image/jpeg - 34.72kB ]
paribest
3/22/13 11:44 PM
good shoe, i have one.
TellyTubby
3/22/13 11:59 PM
Unfortunately these do not have "The North Fac e" imprinted on them so I could not possibly go for a hike in them. I may come to some serious harm unless every piece of visible clothing I wear has a TNF logo. It is vital! Every pseudo-hiker knows that unless you have paid $100 for each sartorial adornment, death (and scorn) is imminent.
rogun
3/23/13 2:15 AM
TellyTubby said:   

Unfortunately these do not have "The North Fac e" imprinted on them so I could not possibly go for a hike in them. I may come to some serious harm unless every piece of visible clothing I wear has a TNF logo. It is vital! Every pseudo-hiker knows that unless you have paid $100 for each sartorial adornment, death (and scorn) is imminent.

As long as you don't mind wet feet, you'll be fine with these.
ElGuache
3/23/13 2:57 AM
Thanks OP, the reviews are good, but I will wait for some boots. I missed the Army boots from a moth ago.
Sonofspam
3/23/13 4:59 AM
ElGuache said:   

Thanks OP, the reviews are good, but I will wait for some boots. I missed the Army boots from a moth ago.

You might be interested in these, then.
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1261636/

I just received mine (picked them up at my local REI) and they fit great and are comfortable, with great ankle support.
clearanceman
3/23/13 7:35 AM
Thanks! I and my middle son both wear 4E and Avia is one of only a few brands that makes a shoe that fits. $20 is a great price.
clearanceman
3/23/13 7:38 AM
TellyTubby said:   

make sure your iphone is visible to the other hikers too and when you get home use your Dyson to vacuum up the dirt you tracked in from your boots.
clearanceman
3/23/13 7:41 AM
rogun said:   

TellyTubby said:   

As long as you don't mind wet feet, you'll be fine with these.

That's a great point. These aren't really hikers, they are athletic shoes styled like hikers. Which is fine for wearing around. I like Avia, they don't tend to last as long as New Balance but are comfortable and light and actually run true to width unlike Asics whose 4E is more like a 2E. But a true hiker really should be waterproof. Some people hike where there is no water and then you could probably hike in these. I prefer at least some ankle support when I hike since I live where there are many unstable rocks. But YMMV, lots of people hike in low topped shoes.
First page
1 of 4
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.