• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Case
Disclaimer
I saw this on eBay, I couldn't believe the price. Great deal I got my self one.
Link!

(All links have been updated, the new seller is "momo169394" with the same deal! Thank you for all of your great feedback)

Member Summary

Apple iPhone 5 Noot Dual Layer Hybrid Case
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Different case than OP's.

lexscholar (Mar. 25, 2013 @ 11:13a) |

Oooops!... You are correct.

SORRY!!

shop4gr8deals (Mar. 25, 2013 @ 2:38p) |

I'm so sorry I didn't notice that error before, I now see that error message. I guess the deal has now been expired.

djebaad (Mar. 25, 2013 @ 4:47p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

For less than a buck....Can't beat it

thanks for the post

snagged 1

Thank you! Cant go wrong.

Thanks op!

THXs

Thanks OP!

I dont have an ip5, but picked one up. this is the FW effect. Green!
No longer FREE shipping... they are charging $0.99... you may want to update the listing

Got one thanks OP & Supiantri for free shipping link!

$5.99 now with $.99 shipping. I'm sure it was a pricing error and $.99 orders will be canceled.

eBay has blocked all ordering from momo.

brownfam3 said:   eBay has blocked all ordering from momo.

momo's feedback shows he WAS selling them for $0.99 in the past so it can't be a price mistake.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=m...

$4.99 shipped here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-iPhone-5-Noot-Dual-Layer-Hybrid-Pr...

Original OP link now $1.99 + 0.99 ship...doesnt seem like they can make up their minds

momo auction is giving error "Your request could not be processed at this time".

they would not cancel.... it would cost them 1,000 negative feedback.

How much is a mailing list of iPhone 5 owners worth? Valuable demographic I would think.

All links have been updated, the new seller is "momo169394" with the same deal! Thank you for all of your great feedback.

djebaad said:   All links have been updated, the new seller is "momo169394" with the same deal! Thank you for all of your great feedback.

But the same error message as yesterday when you try and buy one from momo169394 !

Your request could not be processed at this time. If you encounter this message more than once, please contact us, and we'll do our best to help.

shop4gr8deals said:   SELLER: tjedirect with 99.5% Positive feedback

Link for Apple iPhone 5 Noot Ultra Slim Fit Premium Hard Case Cover @ $0.99 / each with Free Shipping

lexscholar said:   shop4gr8deals said:   SELLER: tjedirect with 99.5% Positive feedback

Link for Apple iPhone 5 Noot Ultra Slim Fit Premium Hard Case Cover @ $0.99 / each with Free Shipping

Oooops!... You are correct.

SORRY!!

I'm so sorry I didn't notice that error before, I now see that error message. I guess the deal has now been expired.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014