• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
live 3/24

www.sears.com

16 AND 20" Tool Bags (BOTH) $12.49 sku 00937540

Twin Pack of Saw Horses $12.49 sku 00936279

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Sawhorses
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm getting $20.69 for tool set

NM Didn't notice it didn't start until tomorrow.

I'm getting higher prices for both

angelkelly said:   I'm getting higher prices for bothI think buying glasses (or a reading comprehension course) should be your 1st priority.

BigKahunaFSU said:   Links?

16 AND 20" Tool Bags

Twin Pack of Saw Horses

a thank you for the heads up would be nice. sku copy pasted works just as well as a link, sometimes better when FW redirect messes up what I post.

angelkelly said:   I'm getting higher prices for both
It says live 3/24

I'm seeing $10.24 for the two tool bags. Even better!

The 13" bag is also on sale for $5.09

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00937535000P

Ordered two sets of seahorses. Er, sawhorses.
Picked them up today, bigger than I pictured, now I think I could have gotten by with just one set.
Anyway, good deal for the price for sure. But they are a little junky, I wouldn't take the to a construction site, you'd get laughed at.

Fine for home use.
The plastic hinges tend to pop out.

Thanks OP. Ordered a set of saw horses. Showed 12.49 but underneath showed "$10.24 for Craftsman Tool Club Members". Clicked the link and put in my SYWR card number to login. Price only dropped to 11.24 (10% off online with Craftsman Tool Club). Oh well, total came to $11.96 after tax. Needed some simple, foldable saw horses for quick projects.

Also used SYWR code CSOSHI01 - Become a Bonus Member and Earn $10 in Points with your $10 purchase at Sears.com!
Not sure if it will work, but it accepted it.

Don't forget FW CB too!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014