KitchenAid Artisan 5-qt. Stand Mixer @ Kohl's - $249.99 after Coupon & Rebate
compare at $349.99
free shipping on orders over $75
Expires On: Mar 31, 2013 11:59pm

Coupons
EASTER - 20% off

Rebates
$30 rebate

BONUS: Receive $10 Kohl's cash for every $50 spent.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Kohl's
See Kohl's discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    HUNT
    15% off any order (expires 4/22/14 12:59am)
    FLWR15
    15% off any order (expires 4/23/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:

JELLYBEAN will get you 30% off

So there's 3 different codes here to use can anyone verify the JELLYBEAN to have worked for 30%? Once the coupon code is entered will using a Kohl's charge card also add an extra 15% off remaining balance, and will these coupon codes all last until 3/31 or 3/30?

I bought one earlier. You have to use Kohl's charge card for JELLYBEAN to work. No additional discounts will stack with the JB code.

I bought one earlier. You have to use Kohl's charge card for JELLYBEAN to work. No additional discounts will stack with the JB code.

Just wanted to confirm for anyone else, using JELLYBEAN does trigger a 30% savings knocking down price $105 with Kohls Charge Card. Just got my wife one and saved a BUNCH of money and with the Kohl's cash and rebate we're talking around $275 off regularly priced!

$7.50 shipping surcharge.

The merchandise total will be $244.99, so you might want to add some clearance fillers to get over $248 (after the 30% of course), to get that extra Kohl's Cash...

Kohl's Cash FAQ

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014