• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Toys R Us - Candy Land - $1.99, Chutes & Ladders - $1.99 & more games - $1.99 + Free ship with Shoprunner or Free Store pickup (50% cheaper than FP deal)Shipping is Free with Shoprunner or Choose Free Store pickup

Apply promo code hasbrosave3 (All lower case)

www.toysrus.com

•Candy Land [toysrus.com] - $1.99
After applying coupon hasbrosave3
•Chutes & Ladders [toysrus.com] - $1.99

•Cootie Board Game [toysrus.com] - $1.99
•Milton Bradley Ants in the Pants [toysrus.com] - $1.99
•Don't Spill the Beans [toysrus.com] - $1.99
•Don't Break the Ice [toysrus.com] - $1.99
•More Games [toysrus.com] (some more but still great deals AC)
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?s=A-StorePrice-TRUS&sr=1...

Toys R Us
See Toys R Us promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

games
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
The code didn't work for me.

benben888 (Mar. 25, 2013 @ 4:45p) |

"The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your order."

crhptic (Mar. 28, 2013 @ 1:13p) |

No, that's one of the downsides - online orders from TRU/BRU if returned at store can only receive a merchandise credit.... (more)

crhptic (Mar. 28, 2013 @ 1:14p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I used this code on Operation last week- now its telling me that its already been redeemed- any way to get around this?

pimba02 said:   I used this code on Operation last week- now its telling me that its already been redeemed- any way to get around this?

try calling them and see if they can help you, I also read people who paid higher prices w/o the coupon codes are being given adjustments if you call and ask.

Just called and got a $2 price adjustment...took all of 30 seconds.

pimba02 said:   I used this code on Operation last week- now its telling me that its already been redeemed- any way to get around this?

Operation is still $6.99 with the OP coupon code.

THANKS OP!!! Made my day.. I was able to get chutes/ladders, candyland, and cooties all for just over $6 shipped to my door (thanks to a free year of Shoprunner awhile back -- first time using that!).... These are all favorites of mine when I was little -- and now I have them to play with my nearly 2 year old in the future...

surfsidebeach said:   THANKS OP!!! Made my day.. I was able to get chutes/ladders, candyland, and cooties all for just over $6 shipped to my door (thanks to a free year of Shoprunner awhile back -- first time using that!).... These are all favorites of mine when I was little -- and now I have them to play with my nearly 2 year old in the future...

My total don't seem to drop. Did u place individual orders or all together?

Edit : got it to work. Thanks OP.

The Easter Bunny thanks you

MISTERCHEAP said:   
•More Games [toysrus.com] (some more but still great deals AC)
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?s=A-StorePrice-TRUS&sr=1...

If you click through some other ones, there is also $2 off and $4 off
example Bop it Smash
List Price: $19.99
Our Price: $9.99
Save $4 on this item when you enter promotional code hasbrosave4 at checkout

I can't believe that TRU didn't remove SR eligibility, they *always* do for sales!

woops and $5 off
Hungry Hungry Hippos Game
List Price: $22.99
Our Price: $12.99
Save $5 on this item when you enter promotional code hasbrosave5 at checkout

There seems to be a limit of 3 at this price.

there's printable coupons as well if you can't get the code to work coupons.com for $3.00 off Candy Land or Chutes and Ladder, you can always print this out and head to Toys R Us or price match with WalMart or Target.

Girlfromdublin said:   There seems to be a limit of 3 at this price.

Does anyone know what is the return policy for online purchased items? Do we get refund back in store, if we do not like for some reason.

TIA

Awesome deal! Thanks! My son turns 3 in just a couple months, so all of these $1.99 games are perfect. Snagged all of them except Candy Land (already have it) for $9.95 between 2 orders with Shoprunner.

TY, got Hungry Hungry, Chutes, Candy, and Beans!

I tried to purchase multiple units of these Hasbro games and they limited my purchase to 2 per game. Plus, they only applied the hasbrosave3 promotional discount to a couple of games. The rest were full price!

Thanks OP...Works great.

Candy Land, Chutes n Ladders and Cootie for 6.53 shipped. Awesome.

thanks,mistercheap just got candy land.

In for 3. When the nephews are a little older, I can start them in on board games and eventually lead them into Risk and Talisman.

Thanks much in for a Chutes & Ladders!

Bummer missed 2 that I would like to grab - hopefully I'll get notice that they're back in stock soon

lucidstorm said:   Candy Land, Chutes n Ladders and Cootie for 6.53 shipped. Awesome.

Same here, thanks OP!

thx.

Nice! bought 6 total - Got this coming Christmas' toy donations super early =) thanks OP!

dang...price has gone up $9.99 now

The code didn't work for me.

"The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your order."

MysteriousGirl said:   Girlfromdublin said:   There seems to be a limit of 3 at this price.

Does anyone know what is the return policy for online purchased items? Do we get refund back in store, if we do not like for some reason.

TIA

No, that's one of the downsides - online orders from TRU/BRU if returned at store can only receive a merchandise credit.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014