• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Score a $10 bonus code for Xbox LIVE products when you cash in $30 or more at Coinstar in Kroger for a NO-FEE Xbox eCertificate. Your $10 bonus code will print on your receipt. Your eCertificate can be used for either an Xbox Live Gold Membership or Microsoft Points. Offer available March 17-30, 2013, at the Kroger Co. family of stores: Kroger, Fred Meyer, Fry's, King Soopers, Dillons, City Market, Smith's, Baker's, Ralphs, QFC, and Gerbes.

LINK

Xbox $10 BONUS Promotion Terms and Conditions

Read the following terms carefully to see how you can receive and use a $10 eCertificate for Xbox Live products! Receive a bonus $10 eCertificate (Bonus Code) on your Coinstar voucher when you convert at least US$30 in a single transaction towards an eCertificate for Xbox LIVE* products at participating Coinstar locations in Kroger stores. Offer available 3/17/13-3/31/13 at the Kroger Co. family of stores: Kroger, Fred Meyer, Fry's, King Soopers, Dillons, City Market, Smith's, Baker's, Ralphs, QFC, and Gerbes.

Bonus Codes have no cash value and may not be sold or transferred. Coinstar is not responsible for damaged, lost or stolen codes. Bonus codes expire on 04/30/13.

Xbox Bonus Codes are subject to terms set by the issuer, Rixty Inc.

Xbox is a registered trademark of the Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Corporation is not affiliated with this promotion in any way.

Broadband internet required; service fees apply. Games, add-ons and media content sold separately. Additional subscriptions and/or requirements apply for some features. Songs available via Xbox Music are streaming only and also require Xbox Music Pass (sold separately). Available features subject to change. See xbox.com/live for more details.

Not available in all countries, see www.xbox.com/live/countries. Features vary by country. Features and system requirements may change without notice. Subject to Terms of Use (www.xbox.com/live/termsofuse). Under 13 requires parental consent.

BONUS CODES VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Not valid with any other offer. No cash substitutions for Bonus Codes.

Member Summary

coinstar
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

use multiple codes in 1 transaction?

The third party website you redeem the codes at has some FAQs - https://www.redeemxbox.com/coinstar/faq Looks like it is only worth it if you want points, since you can usually get xbox gold for ~35 a year, and you have to buy points or game time at face value. Works out to be about .93 cents per point, versus normal 1 cent per point deals that you can find at BB and the like.

There's a page at redeemxbox.com (as pthor1231 kindly pointed out) that does exactly what you want-- https://www.redeemxbox.com/coinstar. Just click the link "Combine 2 or more PINs" to merge the values so multiple codes can be used in a single transaction.

Coinshark

pthor1231 said:   The third party website you redeem the codes at has some FAQs - https://www.redeemxbox.com/coinstar/faq Looks like it is only worth it if you want points, since you can usually get xbox gold for ~35 a year, and you have to buy points or game time at face value. Works out to be about .93 cents per point, versus normal 1 cent per point deals that you can find at BB and the like. I agree this is good only if you want points, but it's a pretty good deal for points. Typically it's 80ps=$1, or $0.0125 cents per point, not $0.01.

So you can go into your bank and get rolls of quarters for $10, and then drop them in the Coinstar machine to get your credit? Funny.

SelfGovern said:   So you can go into your bank and get rolls of quarters for $10, and then drop them in the Coinstar machine to get your credit? Funny.

Yup.

Some of them even accept bills--no need to get quarters.

I've got at least $400 in change. Need this deal for PS3 though.

Unless I'm missing something, shouldn't this thread be called "3200 Microsoft Points for $30"?

I'm going to walk into Kroger's tonight. Give them $30 in cash, and ask for quarters. Then take the quarters over to the coinstar to get $30 (no fee) worth of "Microsoft Credit", PLUS $10 more bucks in "Microsoft Credit" for free.

THEN... I'm going to log into the website, and get $40 credit added to my microsoft account, which allows me to buy 1600 points for $19.99, 800 points for $9.99 and another 800 points for $9.99 for a total of 3200 points.

That's 3200 MS points for $30.

From what I can gather (I'm new to buying MS points) that's a pretty good price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014