Product Details

Receive a FREE 6-Pc. Gift + Brush Set with $25 Clinique purchase. Set includes:
•Cosmetic Bag
•High Impact Mascara in Black
•Eye Shadow Brush and Blush Brush Duo with a brush pouch
•Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
•7 Day Scrub Cream
•Your choice of Lipstick & Compact:
•Choice 1: Lipstick in Bamboo Pink and Compact with Pink Slate Eye Shadow, Blusher in New Clover and Bronzer in Sunkissed
•Choice 2: Lipstick in Shy and Compact with Twilight Mauve/Brandied Plum Eye Shadow, Blusher in Pink blush and Bronzer in Sunkissed
•(A $65 value)
•Your gift will be added automatically at checkout with any $25 Clinique purchase. Minimum purchase amount does not include the purchase of gift card(s), tax, shipping or gift wrap charges.
•One gift per customer. Available while supplies last.

Member Summary

brush set
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anyone know if/when this is available in-store? I need to get something that puts me just over $25 but don't want to pad my purchase just to get free shipping (besides, if I had to buy multiple items to add up to $50, it would be better to split the purchase in-store and get two free gifts).

ETA: anyone know when this expires?

This will be available in stores starting tomorrow (3/26/12). If you go Tuesday or Wednesday in stores, you can get a bonus High Impact Waterproof mascara. Check out the last page of Macy's One Day Sale catalog online.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014