• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

cvs
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is this only for shipping, anyway to pick up?

gingerbrown said:   Is this only for shipping, anyway to pick up?

no.

blah everything I was looking at was already 20% off of a price that was 20% overstated, so this is really like a 10% off. Anyone find anything worth buying?

Thanks for the post OP, code is working, but shipping is killer for me.

coupon not working. even using it, shipping kills the deal.

Thanks and Repped. Bought all the stuff that I needed. Coupon will work when you type all letters in CAPS "30DEAL".

Not working on salon hair care products, like Nexxus

I choose three items, two of them Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner, and one of them a facial skin cream. And the discount only appears to work on the skin cream. It even describes the code as "30% off sitewide" but it doesn't apply it to all products.

Thanks, OP

Unreal prices for Viviscal and L'Oreal Evercreme - never ever seen them so cheap

Thanks OP! Got 6 of 1.5 lbs Gold emblem Almonds and 4 of 24 Oz Dove Bodywash for $60 after $26 of discount.

fanchyna said:   coupon not working. even using it, shipping kills the deal.

totally agreed.... shipping kills the deal....

Expired?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014