Member Summary

popular science (11.11kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Dead. Got the out of stock message.

Usorry (Mar. 26, 2013 @ 9:54a) |

Indeed, oh well.

Due to overwhelming demand, Popular Science is currently out of stock.
* Please feel free to select any o... (more)

Gimmeit (Mar. 26, 2013 @ 10:03a) |

Oops.. Too late for me..

gujugirl (Mar. 26, 2013 @ 10:14a) |

Thanks OP! Been wanting PS for awhile.

Thanks OP.

Be careful! After you get passed the Popular Science subscription, you are taken to another "offer" page with $1 subscriptions. That page asks for your CC info and it is NOT a secure page. (i.e. No "https").

Thanks op. Good one.

Thanks OP.

Thanks pal

Awesome!

Thanks OP

Thank you!

THANKS!

THANKS!

Thanks OP!

Thanks OP.

Thanks, missed the last one that was offered a few days ago. Glad I got this one.

Thanks, OP.

Thanks!

Still works!

In for one thanks OP and +1!

in for one!

FNA!

Signed up ! Thanks op

Excellent Find!!

Thank you

Thanks OP!! This will push my sub to April 18'.

Thank you!

No thanks.

matt1564 said:   Thanks OP.

Be careful! After you get passed the Popular Science subscription, you are taken to another "offer" page with $1 subscriptions. That page asks for your CC info and it is NOT a secure page. (i.e. No "https").

Additional warning!

"Magazine Offer Terms & Conditions: For the number of issues shown the credit/debit card you provide will be charged just $1 PLUS $1 Shipping & Handling per selection."

I'm guessing they mean $1 per issue.

Thanks OP

Do they want a cc number for auto renewal?

More trash to the mail office, Save a tree just say NO

OMG, it took 4 minutes to get something for free.

thank you ops

Thanks OP..

bluestraw said:   Thanks OP!! This will push my sub to April 18'.

How do you merge subscriptions?

Robby,
Thank you so much for posting this. I love this magazine and I never buy it because I get so many freebies I just can't buy more...but this one is great. So much interesting stuff in there. Thanks a bunch.
-Elizabeth.

Thanks op.

great job.... !

prometheus88 said:   bluestraw said:   Thanks OP!! This will push my sub to April 18'.

How do you merge subscriptions?
In my experience, the magazine company should do it automatically so long as none of your info has changed (ie. address). If you start getting doubles of the same magazine in the mail, just call them up and they'll merge it for you. The phone number is usually listed somewhere (usually the bottom) of the table of contents page of the magazine.

abbygrace said:   matt1564 said:   Thanks OP.

Additional warning!

"Magazine Offer Terms & Conditions: For the number of issues shown the credit/debit card you provide will be charged just $1 PLUS $1 Shipping & Handling per selection."

I'm guessing they mean $1 per issue.

Huh? What CC? Did not enter any CC with them. You need to CLOSE that $1 sub page - it's a popup - you don't need to order anything with them.

Thanks!

Skipping 15 Messages...
Gimmeit said:   Indeed, oh well.

Due to overwhelming demand, Popular Science is currently out of stock.
* Please feel free to select any other of the free titles below.

Oops.. Too late for me..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014