• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
I used BankofAmerica credit card which comes with "shopsafe" feature online that allows you to generate an online credit card number. You can set the expiration and amount of credits available. I am using Bank of America credit card now because I found it is the card with the most rewards.

abbygrace said:   matt1564 said:   Thanks OP.

Be careful! After you get passed the Popular Science subscription, you are taken to another "offer" page with $1 subscriptions. That page asks for your CC info and it is NOT a secure page. (i.e. No "https").

Additional warning!

"Magazine Offer Terms & Conditions: For the number of issues shown the credit/debit card you provide will be charged just $1 PLUS $1 Shipping & Handling per selection."

I'm guessing they mean $1 per issue.

Worked thank you !

Thanks OP. In again! I think this is now the 12th current auto, investment or home magazine we'll be getting free, some to 2015. To think, I used to pay for these!

Thanks!

If you close the additional subscription page with the "x" on it you will immediately go to the closing page verifying yout print edition will be mailed and offering you a digital preview copy if you want. Ther is NO NEED to go any further uless you wish to order additional mags. So NO credit card info is ever needed unless you wish to make a purchase of another magazine.

Thanks, op. It seemed to work just fine.

How many pages of survey did you take? I stopped after three

Thanks, gonna give it a try for the office. We got a cute mail delivery girl.

not working for me - don't get PS as a magazine option

any hints for what to answer? (field/job?)

morelater
the show doctor

Thanks OP

Thank You!
The first issue of your qualifying print subscription(s) is estimated to arrive in 6 to 8 weeks.

got it thanks.

Not sure if it took or not. Got an error at the end. Oh well... nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Thanks

Dead. Got the out of stock message.

Indeed, oh well.

Due to overwhelming demand, Popular Science is currently out of stock.
* Please feel free to select any other of the free titles below.

Gimmeit said:   Indeed, oh well.

Due to overwhelming demand, Popular Science is currently out of stock.
* Please feel free to select any other of the free titles below.

Oops.. Too late for me..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014