• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
HOT! 3x 24ct Pack of GREEN MOUNTAIN Breakfast Blend K-CUPS $27.97 ac shipped STAPLESFOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!

1. go to www.staples.com

2. order by catalog number and enter exactly as shown here

707196-EP

3. Add Three To cart

4. Price will be $10.99 ea x 3 for 24 ct KCUPS

5. Apply multi use coupon code 13913 for $5 off $25

pay $27.97shipped + tax if any.

The KCUPS are not coded properly as breakroom items. Simply call 1-800-3Staples to place the order and apply the coupon, let them know KCUPS are Breakroom items.

BE SURE TO ORDER BY CATALOG NUMBER SHOWN ABOVE IN OP!!!

or place the order and then call in for a $5 + tax adjustment.

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Shows delivery charge of $9.95??

MrLincoln said:   Shows delivery charge of $9.95??

shipping will be deducted with rewards #

Thanks! In for 3,

great deal, thank you!

Worked for me. In for three. Thanks OP!

Thanks! You're right, coupon didn't work online but worked fine when called so in for 3

In for 3!

BTW, I used this thread for a working $5.00 off coupon.

CTOP's

Thanks!

jonesjeremya said:   In for 3!

BTW, I used this thread for a working $5.00 off coupon.

CTOP's

Thanks!

OP coupon is valid and works if you follow instructions. why waste your $5/25 good on anything when you're getting a freebie $5/25 multiuse code????

sugarss said:   Thanks! You're right, coupon didn't work online but worked fine when called so in for 3

Ditto! Thanks Mr. C., You are the best!!

Psssst.... there are banner ads floating around linking to a $20 off a $60 breakroom coupon on varous websites that make this deal hotter. They are on news sites, and gossip sites. Here's a link. Expiry date seems to vary - sometimes I get 04/01/13 and sometimes I get 05/12/13 (?) Limited to one print.

http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/products/130310/24383/index.html?...

Edit: If the code shows up as already redeemed, then try visiting the websites and seeing if the code shows up for you. I've found the banner ads on www.courant.com and www.tmz.com. I'm sure they're on other sites too.

These K-Cups don't even show up in a search of the Staples website.

swandown said:   These K-Cups don't even show up in a search of the Staples website.

HELLO......MCFLY!!!!

did you read the op???

you have to order by catalog #.

bump for some dodo who told the mods this was dead and had it sent to expired.

Just ordered, still valid. Again, order by phone to use the $5 off breakroom code.

Still works for me...used the email support route for the coupon code. They refunded back 5.35 so it ended up being cheaper for me by a little bit.

Thanks !

Nia

Thanks OP! I had a $10 BR coupon (not stackable) and was able to use that to sweeten the deal.

Coupon code expired.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014