• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Bowflex Xtreme SE Home Gym + Power Rod 100lb Upgrade + Xtreme Mat @ Bowflex - $499.00 after Coupon
was $1497.97
Free Shipping!
Expires On: Mar 28, 2013 11:59pm

Coupons
MADNESS13 - $800 off + free upgrades + free shipping

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Bowflex
See Bowflex discounts that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

IS THIS REALLY A GOOD DEAL?

fhetter said:   IS THIS REALLY A GOOD DEAL?

If you actually use it, it's a great deal... If not just buy some Rubbermaid closet organizer to hang your clothes on...

fhetter said:   IS THIS REALLY A GOOD DEAL?

They go for about $500 used on Craigslist. Pretty good deal.

My only issue is that this the Xtreme 1. I would prefer to see the Xtreme 2 go on sale for this price. The difference is on the Xtreme 2 you don't have to keep swapping cables. I have the Xtreme 1 and find it quite annoying.

They run this deal a few times a year. It's a great deal if you're looking for one but you can usually find one used nearby for $250 to $350 on craigslist.

I bought one of these a while back with a similar deal. I absolutely love mine. These things are built really well, however it was a bit of work to assemble.

Does anyone know what is the difference between Xtreme 2 SE and this?

Bowflex has had this same deal pop up a number of times over the past few years so I imagine the market is pretty saturated by this point.

I bought mine on Cyber Monday and I love it. Yeah, the cables can be a pain, but seriously, there's only 4 cables on each side, including the lat tower! Even the first time I had to switch exercises it only took a minute. Now that I've been using it 2.5 months it takes 10 seconds.

As pointed out earlier, the main difference is that the 2 doesn't require changing cables. I think the 2 also supports more exercises.

I doubt you'll see the 2 at this price until they've liquidated the old inventory.

$470 shipped after CashBack. Or pay twice as much for one that doesn't require cable switching. I'll take the $470 option that comes with the 100lb bar and mat please.

I got in on this 2 years ago with 0% financing for 18 months through Bowflex, good deal on both parts.

Yes I still use it too.

watch craiglist free section in your area. I see stuff like this on there all the time.

You mean we're actually supposed to use weight equipment! I always thought I'd get fit by looking for it. lol
Actually, now that I look in the mirror, you're probably right! Maybe, I'd better try this deal! lol

NM

WorkerAnt said:   watch craiglist free section in your area. I see stuff like this on there all the time.

As WorkerAnt said, check Craigslist first. I checked my local area and there were 10 of these from $50-$150

So even though this is certainly a deal versus retail price, since a good portion of gym equipment (especially being sold on Craigslist) is barely used, it might make more sense to check there first.

Deal is dead. They ran out of them. I called and it was only till supplies ran out. They ran out yesterday. No rainchecks.

Kinghill5 said:   WorkerAnt said:   watch craiglist free section in your area. I see stuff like this on there all the time.

As WorkerAnt said, check Craigslist first. I checked my local area and there were 10 of these from $50-$150

So even though this is certainly a deal versus retail price, since a good portion of gym equipment (especially being sold on Craigslist) is barely used, it might make more sense to check there first.

sometime ppl move and they can't take it with them. So, benefit to you to give these exercise equipment a good home and to good use and save them from the dumpster. Give the owner a starbuck gift card if you want.

Oh ya, it also will give you a good workout transporting these babies. LOL I know.

WorkerAnt said:   watch craiglist free section in your area. I see stuff like this on there all the time.

Yea, at about this price for used. This is a good deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014