• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Refurbished SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 1.0" Black 4GB MP3 Player @ Newegg - $19.99
was $49.99
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Refurbished SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 1.0" Black 4GB MP3 Player
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Two years ago "furbished" ones sold for not much more than that, not even "re-furbished."

Hack it with Rockbox for even better features.

Thanks op..
The Sansa Clip+ is a tiny MP3 player that boasts an array of cool features, as well as distinctively big sound for its small size. Perfect for the fitness buff or traveler, the compact Sansa Clip+ comes with a fashionable clip for wearing anywhere. Other features include: memory card slot, FM radio, microphone, long-lasting rechargeable battery and a bright screen for exceptionally easy navigation of tunes.

Nice price, if your from 2005.

Amazon Warehouse has used Sansa Clip Zip for around $20. That maybe a better deal.

completing said:   Amazon Warehouse has used Sansa Clip Zip for around $20. That maybe a better deal.

So far my experience with Amazon Warehouse deals has been very hit or miss. I think I have ended up returning about half the stuff I purchased because it just didn't work. Now most of that was computer components which might be harder to test. But case in point is I bought some RAM from them last week. The ram was a total fail, memtest went nuts with errors on both DIMMS. Also though the DIMMs were supposed to be a matched pair somebody had clearly returned two DIMMs from two completed different sets. One DIMM is Ver. 2.3 and the other is Ver. 3.1 and they have vastly different batch numbers on them. That said at least Amazon pays return shipping so I am only out my time. Maybe their consumer electronics returns are better I don't know.

this is normal price, bought one in November at this price and one over 2 years ago at close to this price.

I just bought a new one from Best Buy. I thought my 4gb Nano was the cat's meow for since Oct. 2009. Had I been able to find that generation Nano in refurb condition (for the same price), I still think I'd choose the Clip+.

These things are great. Skiing, cutting grass or at work. Throw in a 32gb card ($20 sandisk ultra was a nice BB purchase last week)and you are good to go for days.

theblenny said:   These things are great. Skiing, cutting grass or at work. Throw in a 32gb card ($20 sandisk ultra was a nice BB purchase last week)and you are good to go for days.

Doggone it, I missed that BB deal. I use my Sansa Clip in the car every day. If I was inclined to jog it would also be perfect, it's about the size of a book of matches. Plays FLAC files natively for you audiophiles. Personally I've never ventured into putting Rockbox on it, never saw the need.

does this work in the car with a micro/usb car charger? I am worried about the condition of the rechargeable battery. if it work with car charger, then I don't have an issue with refurbished since I am buying this car use only...

pkolukula said:   does this work in the car with a micro/usb car charger? I am worried about the condition of the rechargeable battery. if it work with car charger, then I don't have an issue with refurbished since I am buying this car use only...

Sort of. It is a "Mini USB" not Micro USB. Otherwise yes it works fine to charge in the car. You will just need to scavenge for an old MiniUSB charger (or buy one on eBay) for a couple bucks. I use a car charger that has USB outputs, then I can use it with a MicroUSB, MiniUSB, etc..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014