• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Timberland Matte Black Men's Sunglasses with Solid Smoke Polarized Lenses, UV Protection & Glasses Pouch!
Thanks eldustman
Disclaimer

Timberland Shiny Black Men's Sunglasses with Solid Brown Polarized Lenses, UV Protection & Glasses Pouch!
Thanks eldustman
Disclaimer

Timberland Shiny White Men's Sunglasses with Solid Smoke Polarized Lenses, UV Protection & Glasses Pouch!
Thanks eldustman
Disclaimer

Timberland Men's Shiny Dark Gunmetal Sunglasses with 100% UV Protection!
Thanks eldustman
Disclaimer

Timberland Men's Shiny Dark Brown Sunglasses with 100% UV Protection!
Thanks eldustman
Disclaimer

Converse Forum Black Men's Sunglasses with 100% UV Protection!
Thanks eldustman
Disclaimer

Converse American Dream Black Men's Sunglasses with 100% UV Protection!
Thanks eldustman
Disclaimer

Kenneth Cole Reaction Sunglasses w/ Ivory Plastic Frame Brown Gradient Lenses, 100% UV Protection and Case!
Thanks eldustman
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP, I just had LASIK last Thursday and have been watching for a deal on a pair of polarized sunglasses. In for a pair!

A reviewer from SD says these are cheap cheap quality.

I've been looking for cheap polarized glasses (I lose sunglasses easily).

I found these sunglasses which are cheap ANSI approved 'work' sunglasses that are polarized.

They came to $6.44 shipped with code ZAM2442Z

I ordered (actually backordered) a pair of the glasses mentioned by Bizatch. We'll see how they work out. The ANSI standard applies to impact resistance, not the visual quality of the lenses. But for the price, I'll give them a try.

worth a shot, thanks OP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014