• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hi,

This new Nerf gun holds 40 Vortex disks, retails for $40 at Amaz0n, currently $31.49 at Amaz0n, but today at Km@rt it is available for in-store pickup (if available at your local store, not currently available online) for $16.12 plus tax. I just ordered 3 from my local store.

Here is the Km@rt online link -

http://www.kmart.com/hasbro-nerf-vortex-pyragon-blaster/p-004W003991591001P

Click on link, enter your zipcode to pick a store, then see if it is available

Here is the Amaz0n link, it gets excellent reviews -

Linky

Time to start stocking up for Christmas or birthday parties!

Kmart.com
Need a Kmart.com coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

nerf
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Nerf Vortex Pryragon Blaster
Thanks MoonMan
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Picked up a couple for birthday presents. These are awesome...Thanks !

Anyone thinking about buying extra ammo for these guns, you would be better off simply buying an additional gun!

40 Vortex discs at Amaz0n are currently $14.19, and this is just for the disks!

Linky

If you buy an additional gun for $16.12 at Km@rt, you will have the magazine as well, so you could rapidly reload!

Just a heads up.

My nephews love Nerf guns and this should keep them entertained this Easter. Thanks for the post!!

N 4 3, Thanks.

If it helps any, Kmart has 20 for $6.07: LINK

MoonMan said:   Anyone thinking about buying extra ammo for these guns, you would be better off simply buying an additional gun!

40 Vortex discs at Amaz0n are currently $14.19, and this is just for the disks!

Linky

If you buy an additional gun for $16.12 at Km@rt, you will have the magazine as well, so you could rapidly reload!

Just a heads up.

Grr, tells me there's no stores within 300 miles. I hate Kmart!

I ordered one for in store pickup...not sure why. Maybe my cat will have fun chasing them around?

The only downside to In-Store Pickup is you have to walk to the back of the store,find the layaway desk. Find someone to help you take them back to the layaway desk wait...wait...sign it out. walk back to the front of the store. A 30 min process for me tonight.

The Nerf N-Strike are also BOGO in-store through the end of the month. Plus there is a $5.00 off HASBRO coupon for the Nerf N-Strike Elite 2x4 Roughcut Blaster...($19.99) with the BOGO they are $10.00 each minus $2.50 each makes them $7.50+Tax after BOGO and coupon. http://www.coupons.com/coupons/?pid=15493&nid=10&zid=yn07&plid=E...

cloverboy said:   The only downside to In-Store Pickup is you have to walk to the back of the store,find the layaway desk. Find someone to help you take them back to the layaway desk wait...wait...sign it out. walk back to the front of the store. A 30 min process for me tonight.
At my Km@rt, all I had to do was go to the Service Desk at the very front of the store, give them my printout, they called someone on the phone, within 5 minutes I had my items, signed their sheet to verify that I picked them up and walked out the door. Very easy!

Thanks - needed these to defend myself at work!!

Just picked one up for a last minute bday gift. Looks good!

Bump for Saturday morning viewers.

Deal expires today, but still time to get that last minute Easter gift! If buying as a gift for a young loved one, I suggest you get 2, most fun is achieved in a Nerf battle, he will need one for his friend. At this price, it is less than half price retail so you can afford 2.

Thanks OP, in the 4..

Just picked up 3. Easter will be fun! Haha

It's showing up as $32.24 for me now. Anyone else seeing that?

nascarjunkie said:   It's showing up as $32.24 for me now. Anyone else seeing that?
Same here.. Discount does not show up in the cart.

nascarjunkie said:   It's showing up as $32.24 for me now. Anyone else seeing that?
I saw that a couple hours ago, but wasn't sure if the sale price is only if you are logged into your account or something like that.

Original offer stated it expired 3/30/2013, looks like deal is now dead!

Congrats to all who got in on the deal before it expired, let the Nerf battles begin!

thanks op. i was able to get two. Does anyone know if buy1get1free deal is still on other nerf gun toys at the store ?

I called front desk when Mom was on the way to pick them up. Steve confirmed they actually had them and told me she could simply ask for him. Took her a couple mins. FULL Disclosure: She waited quite a while before she made it to the head of the line, but attribute that to poor timing.

cloverboy said:   The only downside to In-Store Pickup is you have to walk to the back of the store,find the layaway desk. Find someone to help you take them back to the layaway desk wait...wait...sign it out. walk back to the front of the store. A 30 min process for me tonight.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014