• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ultra Thin High Performance HDMIŽ Cable with RedMereŽ Technology 15 ft. (1.8m)
$21.99 - $21.99 MIR (exp 4/4)

This is a new offer number from the deal that was up last month so you can do it again.

Member Summary

HDMI
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have this cable. Nice and thin and works great. No complaints.

$21.99 - Not worth the risk to get rejected for same item rebate (even if it has different offer code, it might be denied like McAfee does!)

It won't be rejected. Last rebate is for 3ft cabel. This one is 15ft

Thanks for your kind post, I just buy one

lafayette said:   It won't be rejected. Last rebate is for 3ft cabel. This one is 15ft

Offer no. 46442 was for $21.99 15 ft. You'll end up paying $21.99 on an HDMI cable IFF the rebate were rejected! Just saying

Standard warning: Past results do not indicate future returns.

That being said, this rebate is being paid out by Newegg who, historically, has never had a problem with people applying for multiple rebates for the same product as long as the offer numbers are different. Look up previous deals on thermal paste in the fatwallet forums. The same product went through 3 or 4 offer numbers (and 2 per offer). Plenty of people got in on all of the deals. Just remember that Newegg rebates are slooooow. Like 3 months slow.

is there any code for free shipping?

samzee71 said:   is there any code for free shipping?

Free 2-day shipping for ShopRunner members, which you can sign up for a free 90-day trial here.

Thanks Op! I got the one earlier and this one also. These I need plus love the price. Thanks.

i get free hdmi cable from my cable company (time warner). i just walk in there and ask. They even have component too.

Alternative: Pay $3.19 from a reputable čbay seller and not do a rebate: #140943246170

Does it have "RedMere" technology? No.
Is it ultra-thin? Nope (though it's a cable, how much thinner do you need?).
Will I probably get red for suggesting a helpful alternative? Probably...

Dotbody said:   Alternative: Pay $3.19 from a reputable čbay seller and not do a rebate: #140943246170

And not support mother Ireland? A pox on you for suggesting such a thing sir!

Last go-around was nice, it was a money-maker AC. Pretty thin cable, could allow for a more streamlined install vs. standard HDMI but might also be more susceptible to damage. My brother thinks the extra embedded chip is another close-range controller for the nanobots in our blood, but I'm testing that hypothesis now. We'll see.

I trust the rebate process, don't let that stop you. I'm just passing this time around because the one from last month is already a backup... maybe passing. Green.

Dotbody said:   Alternative: Pay $3.19 from a reputable čbay seller and not do a rebate: #140943246170

Not gonna red you. Just wondering why anyone would pay for something instead of getting it for free.

Merchandise, that is.

Chris.

For TV use, this is fine. For PC monitor use (such as HTPC), this is junk; tons of artifacts and color-shifts. Still haven't received my rebate from last month's deal.

MaxVelocity said:   For TV use, this is fine. For PC monitor use (such as HTPC), this is junk; tons of artifacts and color-shifts. Still haven't received my rebate from last month's deal.

Thanks, will get one for TV use.

cpaynter said:   Merchandise, that is

Glad you clarified.. Lol

cpaynter said:   Just wondering why anyone would pay for something instead of getting it for free.Here's my logic: the eBay link saves you the cost of a stamp (and tax for some people), the time to submit the rebate, the copying of the filled-out rebate form before you mail it, the effort of keeping track of the rebate to ensure you get it, the (albeit low) risk of not getting the rebate, and the spending of a prepaid card. In my opinion, each one of these aren't that big of a deal, but when you add it up, does it equal $3.19?

How much is your time worth? I'm happy to do a rebate when the amounts get higher, but I'd rather spend the $3.19 in this case. I'm not saying everyone should, I'm just offering an alternative. And yes, poppagene and tomprc still gave me red for trying to be helpful.

Dotbody said:   cpaynter said:   Just wondering why anyone would pay for something instead of getting it for free.Here's my logic: the eBay link saves you the cost of a stamp (and tax for some people), the time to submit the rebate, the copying of the filled-out rebate form before you mail it, the effort of keeping track of the rebate to ensure you get it, the (albeit low) risk of not getting the rebate, and the spending of a prepaid card. In my opinion, each one of these aren't that big of a deal, but when you add it up, does it equal $3.19?My "issue" and most likely many other FWers is that we don't need another HDMI cable, so we're not going to PAY for one, but we can't pass up an almost free deal.

Received rebate card today

SlamminMOFO said:   Received rebate card today

Prepaid VISA? or what

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014