• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Miles!!!

Sign up for a new Frontier Airlines EarlyReturns account here and earn 1,000 free miles by enrolling and completing a form with information about yourself.

1. Fill out the form on page 1.
2. Don't forget to click on the box for Frontier Sales & Specials
3. Fill out the rest on page 2.

You will see 1,000 miles posted to your account immediately.

Member Summary

frontier (130.41kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
You must have a low table or a high ceiling... I'd hit my head trying that! I too have 500miles after trying the fixes..... (more)

chryslerguy (Mar. 31, 2013 @ 3:37p) |

This dead? Did not work

Electronifan (Apr. 05, 2013 @ 3:23a) |

Must be. I signed up and got nothing

AaG12 (Apr. 10, 2013 @ 11:01a) |


thanks. worked. Never flown with Frontier; maybe will give a shot in the future.

Only got 500 for mine.

only got 500 miles

for those, who only got 500 miles, just logout and login again. You will see another credit for 500 miles.

Then give me green


prikindel said:   for those, who only got 500 miles, just logout and login again. You will see another credit for 500 miles.

Then give me green


Done, and you got green! Thanks!

prikindel said:   for those, who only got 500 miles, just logout and login again. You will see another credit for 500 miles.

Then give me green


Just clicking on account and THEN again refreshing also changes 500 to 1000

FYI - You can request mileage credit for flights that you've taken in the last 180 days.

http://flyfrontier.custhelp.com/app/mileage_request

From the thread topic, I thought this was an email signup or something. But, it looks like it is only for people creating a Frontier account for the first time.

Dead?
I signed up twice but only received 500 miles for each account.
I started the 2nd account because I only received 500 in 1st and though maybe I didn't check the right box(es).
Also checked accounts on different browsers and found that this indeed seems to be dead for 1,000 miles.

It still works. Just got 1000, log off and log in as previously stated.

Free 1000 points to transfer elsewhere via points.com?

Took about 1 minute for the 500 miles to go to 1000. Green for OP!

snooches1 said:   Dead?
I signed up twice but only received 500 miles for each account.
I started the 2nd account because I only received 500 in 1st and though maybe I didn't check the right box(es).
Also checked accounts on different browsers and found that this indeed seems to be dead for 1,000 miles.


I'm ust getting 500 miles. I've logged out and in. I've refreshed. I've changed browsers. I've even attempted a triple backflip off of my kitchen table. All I have now is 500 miles and a broken pelvis.

500 free miles is better than 0 free miles, so thanks to the OP!

Thanks OP! 1000 miles showed up immediately after sign off/sign on. Maybe now it's time to apply for Frontier CC since I'm already 4% closer to the standard OW award

For those who got 500 points, make sure you answer all of the required questions on the 2nd page, including your gender. I forgot to select gender and no matter how many times I refreshed or logged out, I would still only see 500 miles. Once I went back to my profile and picked a gender, Boom Shakalaka - 1000 miles upon refreshing the page.

YeaBabyYea said:   For those who got 500 points, make sure you answer all of the required questions on the 2nd page, including your gender. I forgot to select gender and no matter how many times I refreshed or logged out, I would still only see 500 miles. Once I went back to my profile and picked a gender, Boom Shakalaka - 1000 miles upon refreshing the page.

My first attempt, I got an error saying an account already existed for me (I think I clicked proceed twice), so I never saw the second page.
logged in with the info I provided before the error. Updated my profile (including gender) still only have 500 miles
oh well.

Cool find.

SavingsFinder said:   

I'm ust getting 500 miles. I've logged out and in. I've refreshed. I've changed browsers. I've even attempted a triple backflip off of my kitchen table. All I have now is 500 miles and a broken pelvis.

500 free miles is better than 0 free miles, so thanks to the OP!


You must have a low table or a high ceiling... I'd hit my head trying that! I too have 500miles after trying the fixes... Thanks OP!

This dead? Did not work

Electronifan said:   This dead? Did not work

Must be. I signed up and got nothing



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014