• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

HSN
Need a HSN coupon that earns Up to 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Wow, nice find! You might want to clarify it's the Reverb and price is $99.95 after rebate. 1.4Ghz processor, dual cameras/flash, ICS.

Rebate Information
$50 mail-in rebate valid for purchases made between 3/28/13 and 4/7/13 on HSN or HSN.com
Must activate new device between 3/30/13 and 6/10/13
Device must remain active on Virgin Mobile service for at least 45 days

Done. Thanks.

thanks for the reminder to look at hsn. I was after a tmoby fone, they have the mytouch 4g which is a nice fone for 149.99. Tempted to get it.

I personally dont like Samsung, but this seems a nice deal to check

Thanks. Towards money.
This phone only works with Virgin Mobile Beyond Talk plans.
This offer does not include any promotional service.
Service on one of the Beyond Talk plans can be purchased at the time of activation through Virgin Mobile Customer Service.
You may port your existing number over at the point of activation per Virgin Mobile approval.
Porting your number (from another carrier to Virgin Mobile) may take several days to complete. You may be without service during the porting process.
HSN and The Wireless Center will not honor or fulfill refunds on funds paid to Virgin Mobile.
Additional taxes and fees may apply to any funds paid to Virgin Mobile.
Wireless coverage is not guaranteed in all areas.

it was $99 on VM website last week no need for a rebate.

3G, Virgin Mobile only.

nakiawaiters said:   I personally dont like Samsung, but this seems a nice deal to check
When I received my first smart phone Galaxy S3 I was so happy with the whole thing especially the screen. After using it for a few months I really miss my Nokia 5800. S3 has such a pathetic sound. The voice quality is night and day difference. Samsung S3 is an excellent phone if you don't want to make calls.

The $50 rebate is after yo activate it....
There goes the reseller ability....

Went online spoke to supervisor, apparently any phone change now requires $35 plan

Went to Radio Shack, then BB where I tried to get the grandfathered rate. My account read "plan being discontinued". Called the 800 number, and was told very soon all $25 plans will be discontinued regardless if you change phones or not. Not really sure what to believe with Virgin Mobile anymore. $35 is still a great value, but I guess makes sense to get a better phone if I 'm forced to switch.

sorry dupe

Price on HSN is now $170...$120 AR

...and now sold out.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014