• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Rakuten.com Shopping
See Rakuten.com Shopping discounts that earn Up to 10.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

D-Link DIR-651 (17.32kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Not sure why anybody gave you red on this ????????/

Rakuten in the title would be helpful to the community.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/457553/#create_title

Haven't seen a retail, non-refurb, N300 router with Gigabit ports before for $20 or less. (*) Green!

(*) I don't remember if those many various Belkin routers were $20 or not for the version with the gigabit ports. I seem to remember, they were $22.

VirtuaL said:   Haven't seen a retail, non-refurb, N300 router with Gigabit ports before for $20 or less. (*) Green!

(*) I don't remember if those many various Belkin routers were $20 or not for the version with the gigabit ports. I seem to remember, they were $22.

You're right, they were all 10/100...

There are a lot of rumors on the net that the software(firmware) on this unit is very bad and causes many problems. I purchased one a couple months back though have not installed it yet. (My ASUS units with DD-WRT NEVER fail luckily) So far I am kinda heeding the warnings - i might make sure this thing works, but keep it on the shelf until there's DD-WRT or similar support. Otherwise, I think this think has like a 580MHz-620MHz CPU and 128MB of Ram, and gigabit, so this that would CRANK with the right firmware!!!

OP, thanks for sharing this deal. i may have to cancel my other order with another company. hoping this one is reliable. i guess i will have to look for a firmware as PV9685 suggests.

It is 63.24 now at Rakuten, but 19.99 at Amazon. But it is on backorder at Amazon. Make sure to choose Amazon as the seller.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014