Verbatim 8GB PinStripe USB Drive $2.99 W / FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
H.H. Gregg has the Verbatim 8GB PinStripe USB Drive for only $2.99 with free shipping

Link it up here.....http://www.hhgregg.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SearchDisplay?s...

Deal ends Sat. 3/30

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Thanks. Ordered a few for the kids and I. Not 32 GB..... but I can now feel good about throwing away some smaller ones I have laying around.

in 4 3, cheap, free shipping, no tx.... always handy to have some spear one, thx OP

Eh.. why not. In for 2 for Mac OS X ML installer image etc. Won't fit on 4GB

In for 3. Thanks!

Thanks OP!

Thanks, got one.

Tried to order with 2 different CC, but "Backend process trouble". Maybe tonight...

After entered credit card number, couldn't continue:"Error:A system problem occurred while processing your order."
Edit: created an account first, then, tried again, and succeeded.

thanks OP! in for 6... went through fine for me. going to give these out as presents

In for 3. Thanks OP!

Thanks

Went to link to buy and says in Store Only now.

Update - When I tried the first time I clicked on the link in the original post and then clicked on the link on the hhgregg site to read about the drive. That's when it said in store only and I could not put anything in the cart. I have since went back to the original post's link and then on the page that opens I clicked on add to cart. This way works and I got 4. Thanks.

in for 2. if you click on item, it says store only, but if you just click add to cart from OP's link page, it gives you shipping option.

Keeps asking for a zip code and then saying out of stock when I try to add to my card.

Anyone suggest which zip code to use for get around that?

ciscoopa said:   Keeps asking for a zip code and then saying out of stock when I try to add to my card.

Anyone suggest which zip code to use for get around that?

I tried about two dozen different zip codes in various states, and got the same error for all. I think it may be dead now.

Item page says "In-Store Only"

repost, mods alerted.

MISTERCHEAP said:   repost, mods alerted.http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1264490/

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014