• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

22 (114.94kB)
Disclaimer
22 LR - 40 gr LRN - Federal AutoMatch Target - 325 Rounds $60 plus shipping

http://www.luckygunner.com/22-lr-40-gr-lrn-federal-champion-auto...

$60.00

18.5 per round

Quantity:.

Quick Overview

Quantity - 325 rounds per box
Manufacturer - Federal Champion
Bullet - 40 grain lead round nose (LRN)
Casing - Rimfire-primed brass
|

Details

Federal's AutoMatch Target 22 LR ammo represents a great option for your Ruger 10/22. This ammo represents a step up in quality from traditional plinking ammo and is designed to yield higher consistency and smaller group sizes. If you're looking for great 22 LR ammo to reliably cycle your semi-auto, than look no further.

This ammunition is manufactured in Minnesota by Federal and it is brass-cased, rimfire primed, non-corrosive, and non-reloadable.

Additional Information

Manufacturer

Federal

Condition

new

Bullet Weight

40 Grain

Bullet Type

Lead Round Nose (LRN)

Ammo Casing

Brass

Quantity

Ammo Caliber

.22 Long Rifle (LR)

Manufacturer SKU

AM22

Primer Type

Rimfire

Muzzle Velocity (fps)

Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)

Cost Per Round

18.5 per round

UPC Barcode

Member Summary

325 Rounds (114.94kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

34 in stock now

32 in stock

Wow, I just grabbed a pack of 22lr Remmington for $29.99 for a box of 1000. No, not match target, but still.....4X the amount??

They are selling like hotcakes, but at more than double the price I spent yesterday when Midway USA had some 22lr ammo. This may be better quality, but not sure if it's worth 2.5 times the cost when you add the large shipping costs

Sold out !!!

agree with both of you. I use my WalMart list app and check walmarts every morning and night and grab mine when in stock at normal prices, 3 box at a time.
thought this would help some though.

OOS btw

PLEASE dont buy into the frenzy and pay these prices. This is why there is no cheap ammo anymore, people are PAYING these prices for 22lr. Got the same thing from Cabelas 2 weeks ago for $17.99

minitrk said:   PLEASE dont buy into the frenzy and pay these prices. This is why there is no cheap ammo anymore, people are PAYING these prices for 22lr. Got the same thing from Cabelas 2 weeks ago for $17.99

i agree but for some this is a need and not a want.
that said, i just got back from dicks and picked up a 525 box of remingtion for $24

Did the same and got the Remington bucket of 1400 for $64 (.045 a rd)
Can't believe people are paying that for 22, that's the cost of 9mm russian at some places.

not that i want people to buy this, but 6 boxes are available again.
please use the WalMart app to check local before having to pay this much!

Federal Automatch is probably the best quality bulk ammo you can get, but at this price...silly. Wait a few months; demand is not limitless. The manufacturers will eventually catch up. It will be back to 4 cents per round

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014