• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
here
Product Features

3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i5-3230M processor
Features a 3MB L3 cache and 2.6GHz processor speed with Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz.
Intel® Core™ i5 processor
Features smart 4-way processing performance with a speed boost.
Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
Delivers extra performance when you need it and increased energy efficiency when you don't.
4GB DDR3 memory
For multitasking power, expandable to 8GB.
Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive
Create custom DVDs and CDs.
15.6" LED-backlit high-definition widescreen display
With 1366 x 768 resolution showcases movies and games in stunning clarity.
500GB hard drive (5400 rpm)
Offers spacious storage and fast read/write times.
UMA graphics
For lush images with vivid detail. HDMI output for connection to an HDTV.
Facial recognition
Provides enhanced security.
Built-in 1.0MP webcam and microphone
Make it easy to video chat with family and friends.
Digital media reader
Supports Secure Digital, Secure Digital High Capacity, MultiMediaCard, Memory Stick and Memory Stick PRO formats.
2 USB 3.0 ports and 1 USB 2.0 port
For fast digital video, audio and data transfer.
Built-in high-speed wireless LAN (802.11n)
Connect to the Internet without wires.
Built-in 10/100/1000 Mbps Fast Ethernet LAN
With RJ-45 connector for quick and easy wired Web connection.
Weighs 5.6 lbs. and measures just 1.3" thin
For easy portability. Chiclet-style keyboard allows simple typing.
Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit operating system preinstalled
Provides a stable platform for word processing, Web navigation, gaming, media storage and more.
Software package included
With Adobe Reader and more.
ENERGY STAR certified
Designed to use less energy and meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Department of Energy.
Intel, Pentium, Celeron, Centrino, Core, Viiv, Intel Inside and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.

6-cell lithium-ion battery
AC adapter
Software: Adobe Reader and more
Owner's manual

Best Buy
Need a Best Buy coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Asus - K-Series 15.6" Laptop 3rd Gen Intel Core i5
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

wow, mega-hot for an i5, thanks!

Intely? So it's like an Intel, but not really?

With 1366 x 768 resolution showcases movies and games in stunning clarity.

HDMI output to TV ftw.

Great price for core i5. But I bought 3rd generation core i3 last month for $75 less and it's got plenty of processing power for what I do. But if I didn't buy one last month, I would definitely consider this one. Good find OP.

Would is be a good programmer's laptop? Need a laptop for some SharePoint work( with a virtual server installed). Thank you.

Price went up to $429.

Just received the laptop yesterday. I tried to remove win8 and install win7 instead but the laptop could not boot from dvd. Anyone knows any trick? Thanks.

I don't have this laptop. I have a Toshiba at home, but should be something similar. Go into your bios and look for boot up option. Win8 laptops are suppose to have some secure boot option (turn it off), or look for something about legacy boot support.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.