• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kingston Digital DataTraveler SE9 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (DTSE9H/32GBZ)

$14.99 Amazon shipped free with Prime
Amazon

Member Summary

Kingston Digital DataTraveler SE9 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

USB 3 really makes big difference with large drive

Thanks in for 2

"Ships 2-3 weeks" - Look for it on the right under other options.

f2000sa said:   USB 3 really makes big difference with large drive

The throughput on this drive is the same as on the 16 and 8GB versions, which is respectable... though not outstanding. It certainly depends on what you plan to use the drive for. For my needs, I have no need for anything faster, so USB 3 doesn't make ANY difference in my application.

I had one of these and it fell apart after 2 weeks. The inside chip fell out and was lost.

davidweb said:   I had one of these and it fell apart after 2 weeks. The inside chip fell out and was lost.

Are you sure you had an SE9? They are one piece aluminum chassis with an epoxied-in circuit board. I use a few hundred of these per month on a project I'm working on and I disect them all the time... I have to cut them apart with a cut-off wheel. The entire PCB is epoxied into the aluminum tube with no way for it to come loose on its own.

dead

alyosha said:   dead

I guess nobody just uses the "Flag as dead deal" link

alyosha said:   dead

It doesn't seem dead, just seems the default merchant isn't Amazon since the shipping estimate is 2-3 weeks.

I'm still able to add one to my cart from Amazon for $14.99.

As of now, it still lives. But it's just harder to find.

It's dead now. No sellers for $14.99.
Marked topic as dead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014