• 16789 10
  • Page
  • Text Only
miserly said:   got a sim and working fine on paygo $.02/min. sim is no longer free, $7 shipping charge. and there new plan that is a $16/mo for 250 min, unlimited text + 50mb data.This isn't completely correct. You can order up to 3 SIMs, and if you add a $5 recharge to the order, the shipping charge drops to $0. So, not as good as it was originally, but still a very good deal, since you'll want a small balance for testing anyway.

Have SambaJR phone, uses miniSIM - on Lyca website SIM option is Standard or Micro (I know it's not Nano) - which one to order? TIA!

finally decided to try them out. The service is not as good as T-Mobile prepaid or PagePlus. It sounds like I'm talking on a VOIP line.

Finally ditched Lycamobile even though I have $14 left on the account and went to T-Mobile, difference of day and night in voice and data connections. Feels like I just went from 14.4 kbps dial up to T1

has anyone sucessfully had LM disable text and data? If so, were you able to block data separately from blocking text? or do you have to block both.

I'm currently on Ptel, another Tmobile MVNO, and they can only block text and data and not either. this is odd since with tmobile prepaid you can block either or and not both.

appreciate feedback on someone's expereience.

nikhil238 said:   Wait till reliance mobile hits USA.
Cell phones will be cheaper than a toy.

Reliance mobile will be no different than Lycamobile. Phones will be cheaper than the toy but so is the quality. The service is worse as it is in India and is tolerated in India because of political blessings. It will not be tolerated in the US. So they better stay out of the US.

recently got the LM SIM and popped it into my unlocked Samsung A157. No problem with voice calls, but can NOT get the text message to work! Can't send or receive any text messages. Called Customer Service and they have no clue. Anyone able to help me?

lukeouyang01 said:   recently got the LM SIM and popped it into my unlocked Samsung A157. No problem with voice calls, but can NOT get the text message to work! Can't send or receive any text messages. Called Customer Service and they have no clue. Anyone able to help me?
  I had the same problem and so did lot of people when LM initially started service. It took 2 weeks and another sim card before everything started working for me.  Spend hours calling daily and kept getting redirected or promises that someone will fix it today.  Cut your losses and move on to someone else.  After the month was over, instead of recharging me for the monthly service they put me on pay as you go and that is when I stopped using them and threw the sim card out. 

Did any one use airvoicewireless?
How is the connection/service?

I just noticed that they add 10 to 20 seconds to each call I made or received, on top of ring time. I noticed that by compare my billing history and my call log on my phone: Samsung a157

Re: Airvoice - I'm very satisfied w Airvoice. The call quality is very good and data is HSPA speed. I'm on the 4c min/2c txt/6c MB plan for $10 monthly and very satisfied.

I want to change plans foy payment

deosalomo said:   I want to change plans foy payment

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014