• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I remember reading a post where someone was looking for this pricing recently. Just got the April Petco Sale flyer email and one of the deals is the $1 per gallon aquarium sale is back through April 27, 2013. Happy fish keeping!

PETCO
Need a PETCO coupon that earns 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can you fill me in on this? If I want a 100 gallon reef tank it's a $100 for the bare tank? Really?

None of the tanks come with overflows, it's limited to what is in store, it's regional, and the maximum tank size is 55g. Hopefully that covers everything.

My wife is going to be pissed! 40 gallon bedroom tank incoming hahahahahah

In my area, flyer says:
50% off?
with Pals Rewards
Valid Mar. 31 - Apr. 27
get started with Aqueon tanks.
A great way to create your own aquarium for your home or office.
Choose from 20G, 29G, 40G and 55G open glass aquariums.
20G Great starter!
40G For any lifestyle!
55G For the enthusiast!

In for at least 2 40g.

Don't forget the $5 off $25 coupon.

I have been using the 40 gallon breeder happily! great deal, and much cheaper than any other tank sales i've seen!

NYCRule said:   In my area, flyer says:
50% off?

Central PA flyer lists $1 per gallon and shows the 10, 20 & 40 gallon tanks. Nothing about the 55.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014