• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.trialpay.com/custom/ebay/?sid=

LOG INTO eBay/ then eBay Bucks/Offers

May not appear on all accounts.
Earn for Free from Burger King

$1

description
All you have to do is add this offer to your card and instantly earn your reward. This is completely free. Eat at Burger King and earn even more!requirements
Simply add this offer from Burger King then instantly earn your reward This is completely free Only valid when you add this offer the first timespecial offer
You'll earn an additional 1 eBay Bucks when you meet these requirements:
•Earn when you make a purchase of $10 or more at a Burger King near you
•When making your purchase, be sure to use the same card you registered
•Please note: If you cancel your order, your eBay Bucks may be revoked.
more info
It may take up to 14 days for eBay Bucks to show in your eBay Bucks Activity section.



When you take advantage of a merchant's offer, you will never be asked for any eBay personal information such as your eBay username and password.
Continue

Earns $1 in eBay Bucks



The Fine Print
•To get started, simply register an eligible credit or debit card for free
•Make a qualifying purchase of $10 or more before taxes at any Burger King location using the same registered credit or debit card
•Make your purchase in-store on or before 04/30/2013
•Not valid for online or gift card purchases

Member Summary

eBay and Burger King (25.11kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I turned off adblock and was able to see it

Rahmat (Mar. 31, 2013 @ 10:38p) |

got instant eBay Bucks. Think I'll have a negative balance if I spend and "quick" cancel?

vickh (Apr. 01, 2013 @ 12:50a) |

Thanks OP!

idfubar (Apr. 12, 2013 @ 6:40p) |

  • Also categorized in:

edit: worked when following directions

know if this works for prepaid card? otherwise trial pay partners are known to throw error disallowing same offer thru' trialpay

invisible said:   know if this works for prepaid card?

Huh ? Since you said it "worked when following directions" you should be able to answer your own question. Also..and obviously..it's only one credit per account.

I'm on my eBay bucks page but don't see an "offers" feature/link/whatever. What should I be looking for, and where?

labboypro said:   I'm on my eBay bucks page but don't see an "offers" feature/link/whatever. What should I be looking for, and where?

Says "Burger King" clearly on the top line with icon. If you don't see it..you don't get that offer (as noted in the OP).

labboypro said:   I'm on my eBay bucks page but don't see an "offers" feature/link/whatever. What should I be looking for, and where?


steps:

1) log in to eBay account

2) my eBay

3) eBay Bucks column along left side- click

4) see member exclusive offers link

5) click see more/all if not shown on the "preview" list

respdoc said:   labboypro said:   I'm on my eBay bucks page but don't see an "offers" feature/link/whatever. What should I be looking for, and where?

Says "Burger King" clearly on the top line with icon. If you don't see it..you don't get that offer (as noted in the OP).


Clearly not... I'm asking where the "OFFERS" feature is on eBay. I don't see the word "OFFERS" OFFERED to me anywhere. If I saw the word "OFFERS" somewhere, then I might be able to look in that area and discern whether I received a BK OFFER or not. But since I don't know where "OFFERS" should be, I'm just looking everywhere... hence my request for a little directional assistance.

labboypro said:   respdoc said:   labboypro said:   I'm on my eBay bucks page but don't see an "offers" feature/link/whatever. What should I be looking for, and where?

Says "Burger King" clearly on the top line with icon. If you don't see it..you don't get that offer (as noted in the OP).


Clearly not... I'm asking where the "OFFERS" feature is on eBay. I don't see the word "OFFERS" OFFERED to me anywhere. If I saw the word "OFFERS" somewhere, then I might be able to look in that area and discern whether I received a BK OFFER or not. But since I don't know where "OFFERS" should be, I'm just looking everywhere... hence my request for a little directional assistance.


see my step by step guide below labboy.

I hope you were able to find it Labbypro with the steps I posted.

MISTERCHEAP said:   I hope you were able to find it Labbypro with the steps I posted.

Nope, and I gave up. I attached a screenshot on one of my posts above... because all I was ever asking for was for someone to tell me if I was even looking in the right place, which is apparently spoon feeding (I guess, next deal I post, I should just say "$5 off at some store" and then bitch about having to spoon feed people when they ask where. Thanks for your attempt to direct me.

labboypro said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   I hope you were able to find it Labbypro with the steps I posted.

Nope, and I gave up. I attached a screenshot on one of my posts above... because all I was ever asking for was for someone to tell me if I was even looking in the right place, which is apparently spoon feeding (I guess, next deal I post, I should just say "$5 off at some store" and then bitch about having to spoon feed people when they ask where. Thanks for your attempt to direct me.


if you have more than 1 eBay account, try logging in with another. may not be tied to all accounts.

respdoc said:   invisible said:   know if this works for prepaid card?

Huh ? Since you said it "worked when following directions" you should be able to answer your own question. Also..and obviously..it's only one credit per account.


For one, some trial pay offers once they disqualify you say due to invalid or unacceptable credit card etc (Netflix comes to mind) you are out as trial pay will throw you out and eBay acct will show offer as used and thats it no go -- that's why I asked.

Secondly I found the answer: NO. Per terms:

Not all payment cards are eligible for Card Linked Offers and not all transactions with your Registered Card can be monitored by the applicable Payment Services Provider. For example, transactions made with Visa-branded cards whose transactions are not processed through the Visa U.S.A. payment system are not eligible for Card Linked Offers. 3. You are eligible to earn Products when you use a Registered Card to make a Qualified Purchase. A “Qualifying Purchase” is a purchase from the participating Offer Partner using a Registered Card that satisfies the terms associated with a Card Linked Offer and these Card Linked Offer Terms. We reserve the right to determine whether any given transaction is a Qualifying Purchase. 4. Special Notes for Visa Cardholders. By registering your Visa card for a Card Linked Offer, you agree that Visa may perform the functions of the Payment Services Provider specified in these terms. Not all Visa cards are eligible for registration in connection with Card Linked Offers and not all transactions with your registered Visa card are tracked by Visa. Without limitation, Visa Corporate cards, Visa Purchasing cards, non-reloadable prepaid cards, government-administered prepaid cards (including EBT Visa cards), healthcare (including Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Visa cards) or insurance prepaid cards, Visa Buxx, and Visa-branded cards whose transactions are not processed through the Visa U.S.A. payment system are not eligible to participate. Only transactions that are made with a registered Visa payment card that are processed or submitted through Visa U.S.A. Inc.’s transaction-processing system will be monitored for purposes of the Card Linked Offer program or are eligible to be Qualifying Purchases. Do not use a Personal Identification Number (PIN) when paying for your purchases with your Registered Card if you want the transaction to be applied towards your Card Linked Offer completion. You acknowledge that Visa may be unable to monitor every transaction made with your enrolled Visa card, including PIN-based purchases, purchases you initiate through identification technology that substitutes for a PIN, payments made through other payment methods (such as a digital wallet or a third party payment app, where you may choose your Registered Card as a funding source but you do not present your card directly to the merchant), payments of existing balances, balance transfers, or transactions that are not processed or submitted through the Visa U.S.A. Inc. payment system

One question: is there a way to UNREGISTER the card so they STOP receiving transaction details or is this a forever deal for $1 ?

invisible said:   respdoc said:   invisible said:   know if this works for prepaid card?
Huh ? Since you said it "worked when following directions" you should be able to answer your own question. Also..and obviously..it's only one credit per account.

For one, some trial pay offers once they disqualify you say due to invalid or unacceptable credit card etc (Netflix comes to mind) you are out as trial pay will throw you out and eBay acct will show offer as used and thats it no go -- that's why I asked.

Secondly I found the answer: NO. Per terms:

I used a prepaid card and got my $1. I don't intend to make a $10 purchase at BK, so it doesn't matter to me if it works for the extra $1.

Also, note that today is the last day to earn eBay Bucks for the quarter, so if you do it tomorrow, you'll have to wait 3 months to get the dollar.

labboypro said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   I hope you were able to find it Labbypro with the steps I posted.

Nope, and I gave up. I attached a screenshot on one of my posts above... because all I was ever asking for was for someone to tell me if I was even looking in the right place, which is apparently spoon feeding (I guess, next deal I post, I should just say "$5 off at some store" and then bitch about having to spoon feed people when they ask where. Thanks for your attempt to direct me.


labboy: Per your screenshot, I see under mine in area between under "Bucks News" before "activity" --- that is absent in your case

invisible said:   One question: is there a way to UNREGISTER the card so they STOP receiving transaction details or is this a forever deal for $1 ?


offer expires on 4/30, so I wouldn't be concerned about forever transaction details.

billrubin said:   invisible said:   respdoc said:   invisible said:   know if this works for prepaid card?
Huh ? Since you said it "worked when following directions" you should be able to answer your own question. Also..and obviously..it's only one credit per account.

For one, some trial pay offers once they disqualify you say due to invalid or unacceptable credit card etc (Netflix comes to mind) you are out as trial pay will throw you out and eBay acct will show offer as used and thats it no go -- that's why I asked.

Secondly I found the answer: NO. Per terms:

I used a prepaid card and got my $1. I don't intend to make a $10 purchase at BK, so it doesn't matter to me if it works for the extra $1.

Also, note that today is the last day to earn eBay Bucks for the quarter, so if you do it tomorrow, you'll have to wait 3 months to get the dollar.


Thanks! So for instant offer any card may work, but may not for second $1 for $10 purchase offer that I planned to pass anyway

I used valid sockdrawered card for one acct, for other family acct will try prepaid

labboypro said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   I hope you were able to find it Labbypro with the steps I posted.

Nope, and I gave up. I attached a screenshot on one of my posts above... because all I was ever asking for was for someone to tell me if I was even looking in the right place, which is apparently spoon feeding (I guess, next deal I post, I should just say "$5 off at some store" and then bitch about having to spoon feed people when they ask where. Thanks for your attempt to direct me.

I ran into a similar issue a couple years ago but I was able to see the offer by switching browsers.

Dead already or anyone new still see it? For 2nd acct tried Crome incognito, Firefox and then other machine but get this after clicking from BK offer final page:

We can't find this page.
This page's URL is invalid — it's missing some important information. Please return to the page you used to get here and try again. If the problem persists, please contact support.

How about this: Make $4

Earn $10 in eBay Bucks!
Sign up for GameFly, the leading online video game rental service. Choose from over 8,000 games for your Xbox 360, Wii, PS3, etc. No due dates or late fees ever. Members can now play 100’s of PC games for Free. Start today for only $5.95! You must be a new GameFly customer. This is a recurring billing subscription. Alternate coupon codes/discounts may void offer. GameFly reserves the right to revoke credit if you quick cancel your subscription.

invisible said:   Dead already or anyone new still see it? For 2nd acct tried Crome incognito, Firefox and then other machine but get this after clicking from BK offer final page:

We can't find this page.
This page's URL is invalid — it's missing some important information. Please return to the page you used to get here and try again. If the problem persists, please contact support.

Still working just fine. They didn't like the first MasterCard I tried, so I used another and it worked. Got the $1 to my eBay bux account instantly and received this email:

Congratulations! You have successfully registered your MasterCard ending in 9810 for this special offer from Burger King. You're ready to earn your reward now!

THE OFFER
Earn 1 eBay Bucks when you spend $10 at any Burger King location

READ THE DETAILS
• To get started, simply register an eligible credit or debit card for free
• Make a qualifying purchase of $10 or more before taxes at any Burger King location using the same registered credit or debit card
• Make your purchase in-store on or before 04/30/2013
• Not valid for online or gift card purchases
• See the rules that apply to all offers
MAKE SURE YOU USE YOUR REGISTERED CARD
Please use your MasterCard ending in 9810 on all qualifying purchases for this offer. Otherwise you will not receive your reward.

Have a question? Visit our FAQs to get answers. If you need more help, please contact our customer support team.

Happy earning!
The TrialPay Team

vickh said:   How about this: Make $4

Earn $10 in eBay Bucks!
Sign up for GameFly, the leading online video game rental service. Choose from over 8,000 games for your Xbox 360, Wii, PS3, etc. No due dates or late fees ever. Members can now play 100’s of PC games for Free. Start today for only $5.95! You must be a new GameFly customer. This is a recurring billing subscription. Alternate coupon codes/discounts may void offer. GameFly reserves the right to revoke credit if you quick cancel your subscription.



um.....

This is a recurring billing subscription. Alternate coupon codes/discounts may void offer. GameFly reserves the right to revoke credit if you quick cancel your subscription.

ilikechickentacos said:   invisible said:   Dead already or anyone new still see it? For 2nd acct tried Crome incognito, Firefox and then other machine but get this after clicking from BK offer final page:

We can't find this page.
This page's URL is invalid — it's missing some important information. Please return to the page you used to get here and try again. If the problem persists, please contact support.

Still working just fine. They didn't like the first MasterCard I tried, so I used another and it worked.


Allows BK $1 offer in trial pay and the in-page popup but then not getting to the actual offer page where you enter card info -- when trying for 2nd family account ... from any other browser also ... wonder if it is doing any kind of IP tracking ...

anyone else tried 2nd/family acct successfully?

EDIT: this seems something else: in trial pay displaying all offers the right top "Support" link also gives same error ... unsure now ...

invisible said:   ilikechickentacos said:   invisible said:   Dead already or anyone new still see it? For 2nd acct tried Crome incognito, Firefox and then other machine but get this after clicking from BK offer final page:

We can't find this page.
This page's URL is invalid — it's missing some important information. Please return to the page you used to get here and try again. If the problem persists, please contact support.

Still working just fine. They didn't like the first MasterCard I tried, so I used another and it worked.


Allows BK $1 offer in trial pay and the in-page popup but then not getting to the actual offer page where you enter card info -- when trying for 2nd family account ... from any other browser also ... wonder if it is doing any kind of IP tracking ...

anyone else tried 2nd/family acct successfully?


Ahh, missed the part about trying for a 2nd account . That's probably why it's not working...

No this is for any trial pay offer even those besides the BK one. Googling turned up many instances w/o any solution, and apparently for small fraction of people, even for other trialpay web apps...

Edit:
Turned out to be that (2nd) account specific eBay bug per CSR when called and they will fix in 24 hrs, will allow including any earnings in next payout 3 days later ... lets see if that happens ...

eBay likes to keep some things a secret. I had no message. No new offer symbol on my main member page.

Only by clicking on the SEE ALL as described in #5 could I see this offer.


MISTERCHEAP said:   steps:

1) log in to eBay account

2) my eBay

3) eBay Bucks column along left side- click

4) see member exclusive offers link

5) click see more/all if not shown on the "preview" list

I turned off adblock and was able to see it

MISTERCHEAP said:   
um.....

This is a recurring billing subscription. Alternate coupon codes/discounts may void offer. GameFly reserves the right to revoke credit if you quick cancel your subscription.


got instant eBay Bucks. Think I'll have a negative balance if I spend and "quick" cancel?

Thanks OP!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014