• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Glad 13 Gal. 100 Count Box Tall Drawstring Kitchen Bags @ Staples - $9.99 in cart
was $14.99
Buy Online, Pick Up in Store

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Glad 13 Gal. 100 Count Box Tall Drawstring Kitchen Bags
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Did anyone share the $10/$30 or am I blind?

TheBells (Apr. 09, 2013 @ 8:48a) |

some people got it in their snail mail, probably people who buy Staples stuff and got shipped in past

mrkk (Apr. 10, 2013 @ 11:07a) |

If you're 12 years old. Or an adult with the brain of a 12 year old.

peepsiemom (Apr. 10, 2013 @ 7:53p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 2. Thanks OP. Cheapest on the Internet. I got Free Delivery too.

It show $12.99 for me. Am I missing something?

$3.00 coupon applied during checkout automatically.

I buy these every time they go onsale . Pretty good price without having to go to Costco , etc , specially when shipping is free . In for 1 more . Thx OP and green .

For people who shop at Costco regularly anyway, the in-store price is around $11 for 200 bags (ie half the price of this deal).

What about compared to Sam's Club? I couldn't find the generic Members Mark brand last time, not sure if they stopped selling that brand?

Lowes are selling these 100 for 7.xx, I picked some up yesterday. They had a good amount but they did have a clearance tag so not sure if it was store specific.

johnny98 said:   For people who shop at Costco regularly anyway, the in-store price is around $11 for 200 bags (ie half the price of this deal).

i think you are talking about kirkland brand and they are 14$

Thx for the Costco compare. I was thinking they were about 5 cents from Costco.

Member's Mark Simple Tie Tall Kitchen Bags - 13 gal - 180 ct, $9.15. These are tie tops, ot drawstring, but comes to slightly over $.05/bag.

used 10off30 coupon

Same product is $15.59 with free shipping at Costco.com: Link

I would bet that means it's slightly less in store since Costco usually marks up online prices a couple dollars to account for the "free" shipping.

14.88 @ Sams

I've always simply put my trash in the collection barrel for pickup. Bags seem such a waste of money if used solely for trash. I know there are other uses.

HIV said:   used 10off30 coupon

from?

I do see 15% off coupone in-store

In for 1. Cheers

In for 2... Thank you OP

thanks op

I usually get these when Staples has a deal like this, but with 3 full boxes and a partial under the sink, I don't think we really need any more here at the house. Anyway, thanks op.

got the 10off30 cleaning coupon in mail about 1 or 2 months ago

These are very good bags. Highly rated in consumer Reports. Better than the WalMart, Sams or Costco bags. Use less plastic but yet are stronger. You will notice the difference. Use the 10 off 30 coupon or better if you can.

What the cheapest filler anyone has found for the 10 off 30 coupon?

2cheap2eat said:   What the cheapest filler anyone has found for the 10 off 30 coupon?http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1252303/

Thanks!

johnny98 said:   For people who shop at Costco regularly anyway, the in-store price is around $11 for 200 bags (ie half the price of this deal).

Absolutely correct. And the GLAD bags are NOT stronger than the Costco brand. That's the standard defense for overpaying for GLAD bags versus virtually 50% less at Costco.
Why do the non -Costco members always pretend that people would go to Costco to only buy one item? To those folks I say: we Costco and Sam's members shop there very often. We get cheaper deals than Staples frequently. Sorry for you folks who cannot get the same deals.

HIV said:   got the 10off30 cleaning coupon in mail about 1 or 2 months ago

I couldn't get the $10 of $30 cleaning & breakroom to apply to the bags. Did that work for you?

Finally got it to work, had to use breakroom filler (Item 109646, Medline Twin Blade Facial Razors, $0.59). Got 3 boxes of bags delivered for $22.46 after tax and coupons. Plus FW CashBack!

received mine today! to be honest, it is not in good quality

HIV said:   received mine today! to be honest, it is not in good quality

Did you get that blazer9?

costco food court > Sams club food club just saying lol~

I go to Costco just for their dozen premium hamburger buns for $2.04. You just can't best that anywhere. So, yes I'll go there just for these bags.

peepsiemom said:   johnny98 said:   For people who shop at Costco regularly anyway, the in-store price is around $11 for 200 bags (ie half the price of this deal).

Absolutely correct. And the GLAD bags are NOT stronger than the Costco brand. That's the standard defense for overpaying for GLAD bags versus virtually 50% less at Costco.
Why do the non -Costco members always pretend that people would go to Costco to only buy one item? To those folks I say: we Costco and Sam's members shop there very often. We get cheaper deals than Staples frequently. Sorry for you folks who cannot get the same deals.

peepsiemom said:   johnny98 said:   For people who shop at Costco regularly anyway, the in-store price is around $11 for 200 bags (ie half the price of this deal).

Thanks!

No longer available at that price. Checked Lowe's http://low.es/11M9f8g and there's no national clearance price, so that must have been local.

29 Filler @ Staples.com
Disclaimer
2cheap2eat said:   What the cheapest filler anyone has found for the 10 off 30 coupon?29

http://www.staples.com/Medline-Zip-Style-Biohazard-Specimen-Bags...

daBomb said:   2cheap2eat said:   What the cheapest filler anyone has found for the 10 off 30 coupon?29

Oh man, you could have some fun leaving these lying around.

Did anyone share the $10/$30 or am I blind?

TheBells said:   Did anyone share the $10/$30 or am I blind?

some people got it in their snail mail, probably people who buy Staples stuff and got shipped in past

Skipping 1 Messages...
reddhead said:   daBomb said:   2cheap2eat said:   What the cheapest filler anyone has found for the 10 off 30 coupon?29

Oh man, you could have some fun leaving these lying around.

If you're 12 years old. Or an adult with the brain of a 12 year old.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014