• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Living Rich by Spending Smart: How to Get More of What You Really Want [Kindle Edition] - was $24.99

Gregory Karp (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004M18ME4

Publication Date: January 23, 2008

70 Reviews ★★★★.5

This is the eBook version of the printed book.

“After 21 years of giving advice about your wallet on the radio, I thought I had heard it all and read it all. Then I read Living Rich by Spending Smart. Greg Karp has a clear roadmap to wealth that is yours for the taking. Follow his simple steps and you will take control of your financial future. Get FIT now!”
–Clark Howard, The Clark Howard radio show

About the Author
Gregory Karp is an award-winning, nationally published newspaper journalist. Greg’s column, “Spending Smart,” is consistently among the popular personal finance columns in Tribune Co. newspapers each Sunday. In 2006 the column was named Best Column by the Society of American Business Editors and Writers. Greg’s writing regularly appears in such newspapers as the Chicago Tribune, Newsday, Baltimore Sun, Hartford Courant, Orlando Sentinel, and Allentown (PA) Morning Call. It also appears on the Web sites of such television stations as WPIX in New York, WGN in Chicago, and KTLA in Los Angeles. Greg often writes family money stories for Better Homes and Gardens magazine. He’s a frequent guest on the morning show, Good Day Philadelphia, and appears weekly on RCN-TV in the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania. He maintains a blog at themorningcall.com. Greg lives near Yardley, Pennsylvania, with his wife and two sons.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

book
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Step one on how to live rich: Sell an eBook for $24.99.

Lets sum up. Always use a coupon, with a discount, through a CashBack link, on a credit card with CashBack - possibly linked for more, and then do your mail in rebate. Don't be hesitant to ask if there is a cash discount or if the price is negotiable with every engagement. Don't own something before you truly do or you will be on the hook to pay more than what you should when the salesman sees the love. Always price check with the internet to be sure you are getting a proper cost. Ect...

qube said:   Step one on how to live rich: Sell an eBook for $24.99.
Step two. Give it away for free and make absolutely nothing.

Edit: lol @ the April Fools joke. Was confused. You got me!

Just downloaded it, thanks OP

DamnoIT said:   Lets sum up. Always use a coupon, with a discount, through a CashBack link, on a credit card with CashBack - possibly linked for more, and then do your mail in rebate. Don't be hesitant to ask if there is a cash discount or if the price is negotiable with every engagement. Don't own something before you truly do or you will be on the hook to pay more than what you should when the salesman sees the love. Always price check with the internet to be sure you are getting a proper cost. Ect...

Dont forget: Buy off of eBay! I have saved so much by buying some things new and used from sellers.

X

thanks op

Living Rich by Spending Smart: How to Get More of What You Really Want by Checking Fatwallet First!

Thanks. Got it sent to my kindle for free

Totally free. Sweet deal.

Thanks OP!

Thanks!

Thank You!

Thanks, OP!

Thanks OP!

wow smoking deal and did share to others...Downloaded on my IPAD...thanks Archena...u rock!

free is good. Thanks!

Another advice that you missed: Don't go to FW or deal sites regularly . You may end up in buying something you don't need just because they are cheap .

DamnoIT said:   Lets sum up. Always use a coupon, with a discount, through a CashBack link, on a credit card with CashBack - possibly linked for more, and then do your mail in rebate. Don't be hesitant to ask if there is a cash discount or if the price is negotiable with every engagement. Don't own something before you truly do or you will be on the hook to pay more than what you should when the salesman sees the love. Always price check with the internet to be sure you are getting a proper cost. Ect...

Not many times $25 books are available for free. Let's spend smart, let's not pay for the book.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.