• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Advance Auto Parts

Not as good as the $50 off $100 recently, but for those who need to make a purchase this week.

Offer valid today thru April 5th.

$50 off Orders $125 or More [AdvanceAutoParts.com]

Enter promo code DOW14 at checkout

Free shipping on orders $79 or more

Advance Auto Parts
See Advance Auto Parts promo codes that earn 5.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Advance Auto
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
yes, about 10 minutes before I made this post.

Confirming Your Order # 18XXXXXX

placed on April 8, 2013

Need help, call us,... (more)

ezstreet (Apr. 08, 2013 @ 8:02p) |

What code did you use? The OP's code DOW14 is $50 off $125 but your orders were $101.98 and $63.99. I assume you used ... (more)

NoMoneyInMyWallet (Apr. 08, 2013 @ 8:14p) |

Maybe big20 $20 off $75.

fsu67 (Apr. 08, 2013 @ 8:40p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thx

I almost bit on $30 off $100 last week on brakes and rotors but decided to wait. Good thing I did! Total was $130 - $50 = $80.

Thanks, OP!

Makes for a nice deal on some deep cycle batteries.

I agree. $50 of 125 is great for items costing 130-200 each. I just purchased an easy strut for 92 shipped free.

Great!! In some for my car

Thanks, OP
I need brakes too. Do anyone know which is better? The Wearever Platinum Premium Ceramic ($51) or Gold Semi Metallic brakes ($37) or the Wagner Thermo Quiet Brake pads ($67)?
I have a 2010 Sienna. They even have the Wearever Silver for $20.
TIA

This is just in time. I've noticed my battery getting sluggish the last couple of days and I'm replacing it today. Thanks to this coupon and some filler I'm getting an Autocraft gold series battery for $75. Actually about $72 after 4% Fat Cash.

Thanks OP!

EDIT: It took a while in the store but I was allowed $47 pro-rated value on my old battery so the new one actually ended up only costing about $35 after taxes and disposal fees. I'm happy.

Not working for me. I've got $132.xx subtotal before tax in my cart, which includes an item with $5.00 core charge... which would still be > $125.00. *shrug*

edit: And there was NO OIL in my cart. It was brake shoes, wipers, oil FILTERS, air filters, etc. Chat wasn't any help either. So... I'll spend my money elsewhere. Easy fix.

edit2: I report that the code didn't work for me and that online chat was no help, and that warrants red? Did somebody drop you on your head as a baby or something?

I bought a ScanGauge II a few month back with a similar coupon. This coupon should bring the price down to $110. Best price anywhere for a ScanGauge II.
http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/produ...

timswim78 said:   Makes for a nice deal on some deep cycle batteries.

Which deep cycle batteries are you buying? I need one for my sump backup and for a large, portable boom box on wheels. The one I'm looking at, item 31DP-6, is $92.

tangster said:   Thanks, OP
I need brakes too. Do anyone know which is better? The Wearever Platinum Premium Ceramic ($51) or Gold Semi Metallic brakes ($37) or the Wagner Thermo Quiet Brake pads ($67)?
TIA

After trying a few different brake pads on a previous Caravan, the Wagner Thermo Quiets were the only quiet ones. Now, that's all I buy for my Town & Country
(Now part of my problem may be the Chrysler engineering vs your Toyota), but the Wagners seem to be good quality.

hakepb said:   tangster said:   Thanks, OP
TIA

After trying a few different brake pads on a previous Caravan, the Wagner Thermo Quiets were the only quiet ones. Now, that's all I buy for my Town & Country
(Now part of my problem may be the Chrysler engineering vs your Toyota), but the Wagners seem to be good quality.

Thanks for the tip. I went for the Wagners front and back and came to $128. Perfect to use the OP coupon code. It is a little expensive, but my Sienna is my baby. Hope your Town & Country is as trouble free as my Sienna.

This is a damn good deal if you are replacing struts folks.

Got my 2 front complete strut assemblies for $230 shipped free after taxes but before rebates and CashBack.

BeFrugal will get me 8% CashBack ($18.40) and I have a churn mechanism that nets me ~6% on all $$$ spent ($13.30)

Monroe also has a rebate promotion going on where they will send you a $75 Visa GC with purchase of a pair of quick-strut assemblies.

Price drops to $123 delivered for a pair of complete strut assemblies.

GREEN ($$$) for me and GREEN for you OP.

Advance Auto Parts also has a $20 Off your Next Purchase Order of $75 or More.
Enter Big20 in cart
Got this from unocardealers.com/coupons/

i had to use another credit card but just purchased another strut for 50 off. So i Just got a complete strut replacement for 180 shipped to my door. MSRP= 270$$

Green for you! I missed out on the $40 off $100 deal so I was finally able to buy new rear brakes for a good price.

tangster said:   hakepb said:   tangster said:   Thanks, OP
TIA

Thanks for the tip. I went for the Wagners front and back and came to $128. Perfect to use the OP coupon code. It is a little expensive, but my Sienna is my baby. Hope your Town & Country is as trouble free as my Sienna.

Just went to store to pick up a couple of spark plugs and saw huge window display with a $15 per axle rebate for the Wagner Thermo Quiet brake pads. Must purchase between 3/25 - 4/30. I will get another $30 back on my front and rear pads. Total for the two set of pads after OP coupon, Cash Back and rebate came to $45.82. Holy crap!! It's also listed on the last page of their current flyer.

yorkie345 said:   timswim78 said:   Makes for a nice deal on some deep cycle batteries.

Which deep cycle batteries are you buying? I need one for my sump backup and for a large, portable boom box on wheels. The one I'm looking at, item 31DP-6, is $92.

Go with an Optima, you cant go wrong! They are expensive but they last forever. I've been having one in my 97 F-150 now thats gotta be going on damn near 10 years and its still good as new.

I just now made two purchases from there. One was for one rotor and pads and the other was just for one rotor. Saved myself $60 !! Couldn't ask for a better deal.

Order Summary
Product Subtotal: $101.98
Discounts: -$40.00
Shipping Charges: $0.00
Shipping Discount: $0.00
Core Charges: $0.00
Tax: $4.18
Total: $66.16

Order Summary
Product Subtotal: $63.99
Discounts: -$20.00
Tax: $2.97
Total: $46.96

Regards,
EZ

ezstreet said:   I just now made two purchases from there. One was for one rotor and pads and the other was just for one rotor. Saved myself $60 !! Couldn't ask for a better deal.

Order Summary

Order Summary

Regards,
EZ

Are you saying that you did it today? I thought maybe I had missed the deal because it ended on the 5th. I hope I still can get it!

Still working?

gloria7819 said:   ezstreet said:   I just now made two purchases from there. One was for one rotor and pads and the other was just for one rotor. Saved myself $60 !! Couldn't ask for a better deal.

Order Summary

Order Summary

Regards,
EZ

Are you saying that you did it today? I thought maybe I had missed the deal because it ended on the 5th. I hope I still can get it!

yes, about 10 minutes before I made this post.

Confirming Your Order # 18XXXXXX

placed on April 8, 2013

Need help, call us, at 1-877-ADVANCE (238-2623)

Confirming Your Order # 17XXXXXX

placed on April 8, 2013

Need help, call us, at 1-877-ADVANCE (238-2623)

ezstreet said:   yes, about 10 minutes before I made this post.What code did you use? The OP's code DOW14 is $50 off $125 but your orders were $101.98 and $63.99. I assume you used TRT41 ($40 off $100) for the 1st order.

Maybe big20 $20 off $75.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014